The one that got away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one that got away

We've all had one... so what. Mine was 8th grade, the coolest chick I've ever finger banged. (the water is off in my hotel which caused me to cancel a dinner so I started drinking a bit early tonight; it happens).

She was the older sister of my little sisters softball teammate, we had a boat and they had wave runners; broken bow camping! She taught me how to cuss.
    The richest man in Babylon

Girl I fucked around with at 14/15. Went on to move and win Miss Teen Florida, never talked to her again.

Comment

I never really had one that got away, I finally got married for the first time to the coolest one I ever dated.

Comment

I missed a few oppertunities and bitches i had no clue where in to me in hs.

But no one that got away stories.

Comment

I had a lot of ones that got away until I met my wife...
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
            Girl I fucked around with at 14/15. Went on to move and win Miss Teen Florida, never talked to her again.
            There's a vw or Volvo commercial I've seen recently you should watch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I had a lot of ones that got away until I met my wife...
              Truer words never spoken...

Comment

I think about the girl I was living with when I first joined here on occasion. She was a sweetheart and hellion posing as a shy girl, but our life experiences and educations were very different, as well as her being 19 and me being almost 24 when we started up. I actually think we would probably have a shot if we ever tried again. We had an in depth conversation about God and the Universe the other night and she surprised me a few times with insights, which is unusual. Most "real" convo I've had in awhile.

Comment

You guys that are married to the "love of your life" don't count. Nobody here is gonna say it but we all hate you for being happy.

Comment

When I was a junior in HS I was dating an amazing girl, she looked like Olivia Wilde, damn near identically. My dad decided to move us back to CO, and I was destroyed. We stayed in touch for awhile and it just evaporated. Found pics of her and she looks the same, have to back away and put that shit back in the 90's where I left it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      When I was a junior in HS I was dating an amazing girl, she looked like Olivia Wilde, damn near identically. My dad decided to move us back to CO, and I was destroyed. We stayed in touch for awhile and it just evaporated. Found pics of her and she looks the same, have to back away and put that shit back in the 90's where I left it.

Haha, I'm probably about to go dig out some photo albums if anyone remembers what those were.

Comment

I had a few that got away but i figured out how they were bypassing the lock. I got that shit fixed now.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

what if the one your with you wish would run away? thread?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            a nice burlap sack could win her back

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              what if the one your with you wish would run away? thread?
                              Come on man...i read your shit in one of the "my wife's leaving" threads. Does it suck being single... sometimes. But it beats the hell out of living in misery. You need a hug bro and possibly a shot of testosterone lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X