birthday, Chili!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Are you planning on something intimate this evening?
    Stranger shits happened.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Happy Birthday! Have a good one! Hope you're not working!
      Meh, I'm working. I even came in early today.. Well, earlier than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Meh, I'm working. I even came in early today.. Well, earlier than usual.
        0930? Wish I was a banker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          0930? Wish I was a banker.
          Haha.. Nah, those are my usual hours (shoot for 9, but am satisfied with anything between 9 - 9:30), but actually got in at 7:45 this morning. And I haven't been in banking (finance) for 5 years! Actually, when I was in banking I was always in closer to 8.

Going to try and get back into the 8:00AM routine as I am starting a new role here on the first, and am likely to be a lot more busy.

Comment

HBD, Chili!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Haha.. Nah, those are my usual hours (shoot for 9, but am satisfied with anything between 9 - 9:30), but actually got in at 7:45 this morning. And I haven't been in banking (finance) for 5 years! Actually, when I was in banking I was always in closer to 8.

Going to try and get back into the 8:00AM routine as I am starting a new role here on the first, and am likely to be a lot more busy.
              Congrats on the new roll!?

I'm assuming it's some type of promotion.

Comment

HBD, Craig!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Steak and BJ day comes twice a year for you.

HBD Craig!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Ginger Rogers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Congrats on the new roll!?

I'm assuming it's some type of promotion.
                      More like a lateral move, but reporting to one level higher than I am now (will be reporting directly to my current boss's boss) but without a title change. I'm a supervisor right now (team lead in my company's vernacular), and report to a Manager, that reports to a Director. I will likely remain as a team lead but will now report to the Director. All that said, I was an Assistant VP / Manager with Citigroup (#16 on Forbes Global 2000), and a VP with GE (#7 on the same), and am pretty much over the emphasis on titles. My goal right now is just to do something I enjoy. At least more than my current job.

My team will be a new endeavor for our company, and will be pretty small. More than likely just 4 of us. We're struggling to transition from the small company to large company atmosphere, and this team will focus on smoothing out that transition. Our primary purpose will be on process improvements for our US operations, so my experience with Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma is what landed me in the role.

Thanks again, for the birthday wishes, everyone.

Comment

Happy birthday Chili.....hope you get a birfday Bj!

Comment

Working...
                        X