• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    i can honestly say i do not.

god bless.
    Ditto. I find it rather entertaining.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Probably a stash house there..He's now going to have a bullseye on his location.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Well this thread is a tad masturbatory.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Of course you would think it's directed at you, but it's not.

It's easier to paint a picture when it comes from a source other than me.

You can always take your own advice and "not click on it"...

I know my writing is a little more advanced than you're used to, but it isn't TS Eliot. I don't see how you constantly misread or misunderstand what I'm talking about. If I didn't know better I'd think you were willfully going out of your way to invent something to get even more upset about.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I know my writing is a little more advanced than you're used to, but it isn't TS Eliot. I don't see how you constantly misread or misunderstand what I'm talking about. If I didn't know better I'd think you were willfully going out of your way to invent something to get even more upset about.
            Yea, I lose sleep every night because of you.

Not.

What are you going to do, keyboard me to death??

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You ever get tired of this childish back and forth?
              I've already said that I'm ready to bury the hatchet as soon as Eric quits going out of his way to be a prick to me. I didn't start this crap, but I will sure as hell be the last one standing.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I've already said that I'm ready to bury the hatchet as soon as Eric quits going out of his way to be a prick to me. I didn't start this crap, but I will sure as hell be the last one standing.
                Oh.

OMG! Why is this firefighter on PAID administrative leave???? If it were anyone else, they would have been fired IMMEDIATELY! FTFD!!!! DALLAS - A Dallas firefighter was arrested Thursday afternoon for shooting a gun in a firehouse. A police bulletin was sent out Wednesday for 37-year-old Jesus Ventura. He was stationed

Last man standing? lmao, are you going to keyboard me to death, pussy?

Comment

Oh.

OMG! Why is this firefighter on PAID administrative leave???? If it were anyone else, they would have been fired IMMEDIATELY! FTFD!!!! DALLAS - A Dallas firefighter was arrested Thursday afternoon for shooting a gun in a firehouse. A police bulletin was sent out Wednesday for 37-year-old Jesus Ventura. He was stationed

Last man standing? lmao, are you going to keyboard me to death, pussy?
                  It's interesting to read that thread again. Reminds me of the deevolution of my discussions with Paladin. We called truce eventually, I just had to ignore what he said sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    It's interesting to read that thread again. Reminds me of the deevolution of my discussions with Paladin. We called truce eventually, I just had to ignore what he said sometimes.

I honestly think they both just post under the same screen name now. The similarities are ridonkulous. I might have to issue another Tarrant County College Reading Comprehension Challenge at the this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      You ever get tired of this childish back and forth?

Comment

For the love of god...

Eric will always be an asshole. Matt will always be a classless, white trash douche canoe. Some things never change. Accept it, and move on.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          For the love of god...

Eric will always be an asshole. Matt will always be a classless, white trash douche canoe. Some things never change. Accept it, and move on.

I forgot to text all the In Crowders, but did you catch his whole FreightTrain "Lets compare retirements to see who is better!!11" shit earlier today? Pure comedy gold.

I was reading something about Jordan Belfort earlier where he said that having money magnifies the type of person you are. So if you're a crass, immature jerkoff piece of white trash to begin with, imagine what happens when you start making 6 figures to push minorities around all day and then promote yourself to talking shit about peoples families on the internet?

Comment

So you're just going to post benign uninteresting cop stories from here on out?
                            Damn man. Just put him on ignore.

Comment

I forgot to text all the In Crowders, but did you catch his whole FreightTrain "Lets compare retirements to see who is better!!11" shit earlier today? Pure comedy gold.

I was reading something about Jordan Belfort earlier where he said that having money magnifies the type of person you are. So if you're a crass, immature jerkoff piece of white trash to begin with, imagine what happens when you start making 6 figures to push minorities around all day and then promote yourself to talking shit about peoples families on the internet?
                              Yes, I saw it.

Y'all mother fuckers need to make like Frozen and let it goooooooo
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Yes, I saw it.

Y'all mother fuckers need to make like Frozen and let it goooooooo
                                Let it goooo... Let it goooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X