Woot! Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! Off

It's been shitty so far, but there's one going on today.

sigpic

I feel like I am being mocked .....

Comment

I am looking hard at those. Just hard to shell out that much for simple use at home.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I am looking hard at those. Just hard to shell out that much for simple use at home.
        I bought a Wergner 13' multi use ladder for $100 instead. This isn't the ladder that kicked my ass, it is amazingly stable. I am sure that they pop up for sale now and again for under $100. I haven't used a Little Giant so I can't comment on if it is better than the Wergner. I have been very impressed with my ladder, especially for the money.

Werner is a world leader in climbing equipment, fall protection, and truck and van rack and ramp products.

Comment

I use a Little Giant daily for work. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

Comment

remember when woot-offs didn't suck?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Right?
              You mean people don't want these awesome deals on piece of shit terrible chinese tablets?

Shopper! Shopper! Burning Bright! Hurry and buy, we haven't all night.

Maylong M-295BK 7" 4GB Dual-Core Android Tablet
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                I bought a Wergner 13' multi use ladder for $100 instead. This isn't the ladder that kicked my ass, it is amazingly stable. I am sure that they pop up for sale now and again for under $100. I haven't used a Little Giant so I can't comment on if it is better than the Wergner. I have been very impressed with my ladder, especially for the money.
                Werner. Do you even ladder bro?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Not well apparently. I pain killer much better than I ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      no joke. woot is trash. i will purposely avoid buying anything from that site.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

i'm not going to lie. . . That mobile gaming environment has my eye.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got 3 "Bag of Crap"'s awhile back when the legends were of a guy getting a single 42" plasma tv, etc. Got a package of cord management plastic, a motorola handsfree device and a package of "remote control your lights" without a base station.

Shoulda saved my $15. haven't gone back since.

Comment

I bought 2 rando tees. We'll see what I get. Usually is ridiculous shit, I have yet to receive some that I wouldn't wear, like hello kitty or something of that nature.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                              Solid.

Comment

Working...
                              X