Boston SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston SUCKS

Damn this place is a crap hole, or maybe im just used to a newer city life. The damn roads out here are terrible, pot holes and dips everywhere, dont know how ppl dont have alignment issues left and right, food isnt that great either, glad i only have one more day here

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Boston itself I didn't care for, but out in the country was beautiful. I like how they don't just cut down all the trees along the highways and buildings are hidden from view by the trees. Get out to Worchester or Concord where its more scenic.

Comment

Loved Boston.

We went in december, stayed on the water right off the freedom trail and walked everywhere. Best cannoli I've ever had was from a late night bakery in the Northend. Out of 5 days had 2 average meals, everything else was stellar.

We didn't drive tho, the trains went everywhere (even though they are really old) we wanted to go.

Comment

We are staying in burlington* which is like north of downtown boston scenic views are nice but whats wired is that there are very little traffic lights out here, we asked a tour guide about that and he said they only started installing lights out here in the 90's, if u were going north and south u had the right of way and if u were going east and west u had to stop. Traffic out here is a bitch too

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Boston itself I didn't care for, but out in the country was beautiful. I like how they don't just cut down all the trees along the highways and buildings are hidden from view by the trees. Get out to Worchester or Concord where its more scenic.

I was born in Concord. There is a metric ton of history to see in that town. Viva La Revolution.

Comment

I visited in the spring time several years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

I didn't think it was that big of a shit hole but the people were all rude as fuck.

Comment

We went last fall and loved it. I'd like to go back and see more of the historic sights. Once again we didn't drive, but in a town with that much history I'm not gonna write it off because of a few potholes.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

One of my fav cities and I'll be going back soon! I stay in the Financial District, love the night life around there.

Comment

What part of Boston? The business district and by their park downtown was pretty entertaining. I also didn't drive anywhere though

Comment

Ben Affleck does not approve of this thread.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I was in actual Boston and Worcester. I am unsure of the proper pronunciation but the locals call it "wusta"

Comment

Boston is probably my favorite city in the US. Here's a tip: don't drive. Take the subway and explore the city. There's tons to do and see and lots of great seafood and Italian if you know where to look. I grew up just west of Concord, so I'm probably biased.

There's not much in Burlington, though. It's way outside the city. If you've got some free time, drive into the Alewife T station and take the train into the city.
                          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Try Philadelphia, it's like Boston but with more hatred.

Comment

They talk funny.

Gotta luv a place where "car crash" is spoken as "cock rash"...
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X