Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Open Carry demonstration in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    The Constitution doesn't explicitly address common sense, so it's a state issue.
    lol.

I'm waiting for one of these guys to walk into a restaurant and get jumped by someone thinking they are up to no good. I also have no problem with open carry handguns, as I think it would just be more convenient. You're also not walking around with them in your hands, I would hope, which is immediately seen as threatening from ANYone who just suddenly sees someone with a gun.

And again, that idiot on the right can't even lift that goddamn gun, what the hell does he think he is going to do with it if he suddenly needs it? He couldn't even swing that motherfucker like a bat, let alone control it in a dire situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      The Constitution doesn't explicitly address common sense, so it's a state issue.
      Which brings us back to the bakery case. The only reason they face legal action for not serving the gay/lesbian couple was because of an anti-discrimination legislation in their state.
      sigpic

Comment

• Explore the latest headlines from?TABC by browsing through?our news releases about major agency updates, enforcement efforts, campaigns and more.

Chipotle broke the law by allowing them to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          then why do you drive one?
          So now that I've eaten lunch, I've had a chance to think about this a bit more.

In your comparison:
          rifle = car
          restaurant = speeding car?

Comment

• It really doesn't matter. Taking a rifle into The Cheesecake Factory is fucking dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/home/pre...3/20130906.asp

Chipotle is TABC licensed? I've never been inside one, so I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                So now that I've eaten lunch, I've had a chance to think about this a bit more.

In your comparison:
                rifle = car
                restaurant = speeding car?
                Overall, allowing to have items that, if abused, allow you to break the law. Ergo, self-control in lieu of government oversight.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Chipotle is TABC licensed? I've never been inside one, so I don't know.
                  They sell beer and margaritas. Their margaritas use Patron as well so it's not just a beer/wine license.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Overall, allowing to have items that, if abused, allow you to break the law. Ergo, self-control in lieu of government oversight.
                    Oh. Like a hammer or a fork. Got it. So it is the same thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      http://www.tabc.state.tx.us/home/pre...3/20130906.asp

Whoops!

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        The cake thing in Arizona is a joke too. Focus.

Why do you need a rifle to have a burrito?
                        Because someone with a pistol may decide he wants to rob the joint. I prefer not to have to reach into my shirt to get my pistol, a rifle out in the open is easier. Personal preference. Also same reason I switched from the Beretta 92FS to a FN PS90 for my bump in the night weapon.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Because someone with a pistol may decide he wants to rob the joint. I prefer not to have to reach into my shirt to get my pistol, a rifle out in the open is easier. Personal preference. Also same reason I switched from the Beretta 92FS to a FN PS90 for my bump in the night weapon.
                          You have to be trolling.

Comment

• Mmmm Chipotle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Lmfao!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Lmfao!
                                You just triggered another 15 copy and past news stories from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X