Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Open Carry demonstration in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    he drives a 96gt. it doesnt.
    i have no idea what year it is or if you still have it
    god bless.

Boosh!

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
      Soon enough all stores will have 30.06 signs and no guns with this great education process.

And I'd have a hard time figuring out if I'm shooting that fucktard on the right if he's walking around me like that.
      yep, more harm than good.

Same thing, when you see a man walking around with an ar15, its lucky they werent shot

Comment

• Leave my slow 96GT out of this. It's in the garage now, not moving. I drive a slow station wagon now anyway, jerks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Well one of them is/has been your avatar for a long time.... Coincidence?

If that was the guy in my avatar he would be open carrying a pink Hi Point carbine with some gay hi point t shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            First of all, Chipotle sucks. That shit is nasty.
            Church, negro! I've been once, ONCE!

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            But if I'm eating at a restaurant and someone walks in holding a rifle like that dude on the right in that pic above, I'm going to be a little on edge.
            Yup, some neck beard comes in with his tactocool rifle then I'm eyeing his ass the whole time. This is where the problem commences. He might not like Hawaiians staring him down while he shoves that nasty shit down his throat. He's going to have the balls to say something about me looking at him and then I have to talk shit back . That's when he feels the need to get froggy, I put a Talon in his forehead and now we have problems, well I have a problem, that fool is dead as fried chicken..
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• You're Hawaiian?

Comment

• Sounds like most responsible gun owners agree open carry demonstrations are absolutely stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  You're Hawaiian?
                  Please, whatever you do, don't tell DOHCTR...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Sounds like most responsible gun owners agree open carry demonstrations are absolutely stupid.
                      Wow, you finally said something that I agree with.

I'm all for open carry, mainly pistols. This way we don't have to pay for a stupid CHL anymore. I don't feel the need to carry a decked out AR or other tactical weapon to go into a restaurant and I'll tell you what, even if we did have open carry I would still conceal my pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Wow, you finally said something that I agree with.

I'm all for open carry, mainly pistols. This way we don't have to pay for a stupid CHL anymore. I don't feel the need to carry a decked out AR or other tactical weapon to go into a restaurant and I'll tell you what, even if we did have open carry I would still conceal my pistol.
                        I don't want ANYBODY knowing I have a gun until they hear the bang!

The element of surprise goes a lloooooooooong way in a gunfight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I don't want ANYBODY knowing I have a gun until they hear the bang!

The element of surprise goes a lloooooooooong way in a gunfight.
                          I agree.

The only plus argument I've heard from OC handgun carry is it might act as a "Do Not Mess" with sign for any perps.

The whole reason for OC of rifles is so you can get to and from vehicles to hunting locations/appropriate stores/shows. Spirit of the law getting wantonly used by this cause.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            I agree.

The only plus argument I've heard from OC handgun carry is it might act as a "Do Not Mess" with sign for any perps.

The whole reason for OC of rifles is so you can get to and from vehicles to hunting locations/appropriate stores/shows. Spirit of the law getting wantonly used by this cause.
                            And what happens when we abuse something...?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              And what happens when we abuse something...?
                              Then legislation has to be written because too many people decided they didn't have to exercise common sense.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Then legislation has to be written because too many people decided they didn't have to exercise common sense.
                                The Constitution doesn't explicitly address common sense, so it's a state issue.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X