Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Open Carry demonstration in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    So wait, a baker can't refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple but a company can refuse to permit someone to exercise a civil right? So a company can decide to violate civil rights in one case (that is actually enumerated) but not in another (for a 'right' mentioned nowhere in the constitution?)
    That's a valid argument.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The cake thing in Arizona is a joke too. Focus.

Why do you need a rifle to have a burrito?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        The cake thing in Arizona is a joke too. Focus.

Why do you need a rifle to have a burrito?
        Why do you need a car that will go faster than the speed limit to get where you're going?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Why do you need a car that will go faster than the speed limit to get where you're going?
          Cause I like to party

I really want a burrito now....

Comment

I don't. Great point!

Comment

So why do you need to carry a rifle to get a burrito?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                I don't. Great point!
                then why do you drive one?
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  he drives a 96gt. it doesnt.
                  i have no idea what year it is or if you still have it
                  god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    Are you asking me why I drive my station wagon on the street?

Why do you need a rifle while getting a burrito?

Comment

• Yeah never really considered rifle open carry per se. I'm on the open carry bandwagon for handguns for sure, have not really given much thought to rifles for daily carry purposes.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Look, I don't care how many rifles you own, or that you own them at all. All I'm saying is that there is a time and place for them, Chuck E. Cheese isn't one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          Look, I don't care how many rifles you own, or that you own them at all. All I'm saying is that there is a time and place for them, Chuck E. Cheese isn't one of them.
                          Oh you need a gun/AR rifle at CC, have you seen the videos of the fights that happen there, haha!

Most cars these days go over the speed limit, not sure what kind of retarded ass argument serves a purpose in regards to open carry.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Look, I don't care how many rifles you own, or that you own them at all. All I'm saying is that there is a time and place for them, Chuck E. Cheese isn't one of them.
                            I agree with this. I have many guns and my kids are educated about guns but if I was at a restaurant and these guys walked in I would have a problem with that. All these guys are going to do is get our rights fucked with because they are pissing off people.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              he drives a 96gt. it doesnt.
                              lol.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• First of all, Chipotle sucks. That shit is nasty.

I agree that these clowns that walk around with their rifles in groups like this, going in to get a burrito - it's stupid. It may be their right, but it's still stupid, and it's going to push the issue and draw negative attention to the point that it does more harm than good for their cause.

And as far as Chipotle asking them to cut it out in their restaurants, it's not that they are taking a political stance. They just don't want it to hurt their business. Regardless of how you view the people who get scared, or the children of these scared people - they are buying nasty as burritos as fast as they can, and Chipotle doesn't want them to get scared off. Those people just came in to eat - it's not like they are doing anything to scare away the gun-toters, and it's not like the gun-toters can't put their guns up and come back in for a burrito whenever they want.

To me, if Chipotle allows these demonstrations to go on in their stores, they are then choosing sides and making the political statement. But shit, they just want to serve nasty burritos to hungry people.

You can't compare it to the gay bakery thing either. That would only be valid if Chipotle was turning away people that walked in to get a burrito just because they knew they owned a gun (that they didn't bring openly into the store). Or it would be valid if the gays came into that bakery French kissing each other while they ordered their cake.

I'm all for people owning guns. I don't care if they have hundreds of guns of all types. I also don't see a problem with them open-carrying a holstered handgun, and I think that should be legal in all states. Where it's not, I hope there are people with concealed handguns all around. I'd feel safer believing there are. But if I'm eating at a restaurant and someone walks in holding a rifle like that dude on the right in that pic above, I'm going to be a little on edge.

Comment

Working...
                                X