Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Open Carry demonstration in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Open Carry demonstration in Dallas?

lol.

Those open carry demonstrations seem like they do more harm than good, most of the time.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Those open carry demonstrations seem like they do more harm than good, most of the time.
      just helps alienate the community, and create more chicken littles on both sides

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I think they're doing good. It has people actually talking about open carry of all sorts.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          It has people actually talking about open carry of all sorts.

Yes, almost universally in a negative way. Those guys are fucking retards.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            When the civil rights movement was going on, you had a bunch of people view it negatively. "Why do they need to sit in the front?" Because it's their right. Same here. It's a civil right to be armed and if the constitution is incorporated, no state or city may impose any gun legislation infringing n the right to keep and bear arms.

Comment

Nope, I shaved the beard from my neck.....

Comment

When the civil rights movement was going on, you had a bunch of people view it negatively. "Why do they need to sit in the front?" Because it's their right. Same here. It's a civil right to be armed and if the constitution is incorporated, no state or city may impose any gun legislation infringing n the right to keep and bear arms.

The problem with this is no one was being persecuted for open carry before they "invented" it into an issue. Now they go around trying to provoke confrontation all the time. One of them is going to end up getting shot. They are causing far more harm to gun rights than they are helping. They look like a bunch of lunatic stumpfucks standing around stroking each other off about how they're such hardcore gaytriots.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I agree with this man... They're doing more harm than any good.

Comment

The problem with this is no one was being persecuted for open carry before they "invented" it into an issue. Now they go around trying to provoke confrontation all the time. One of them is going to end up getting shot. They are causing far more harm to gun rights than they are helping. They look like a bunch of lunatic stumpfucks standing around stroking each other off about how they're such hardcore gaytriots.
                      No, no one was doing it. It's legal and since it's legal, these people decided to use their rights instead of seeing that it's legal and then not doing it. It's like knowing it's legal to run 75 down the highway but you don't want to cause trouble so you stay at a safe 55.

They have the right to do as they are doing. Are you working on the assumption of an incorporated or unincorporated constitution?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        And yet you were telling me how huge I was. Tease.

Comment

No, no one was doing it. It's legal and since it's legal, these people decided to use their rights instead of seeing that it's legal and then not doing it. It's like knowing it's legal to run 75 down the highway but you don't want to cause trouble so you stay at a safe 55.

They have the right to do as they are doing. Are you working on the assumption of an incorporated or unincorporated constitution?

I working under the established fact that these guys are a bunch of fucktarded jackasses that didn't get hugged enough as children.

Comment

hugged enough as children.
                            The constitution didn't say their parents could hug them, so they decided that wasn't a right they had to exercise.
                            sigpic

Comment

I working under the established fact that these guys are a bunch of fucktarded jackasses that didn't get hugged enough as children.
                              Here is why I asked. Under an incorporated constitution, the constitution is no longer a limit on the federal government, but also every level of government. If every level of government cannot infringe on the right to keep and bear arms, then any laws prohibiting any sort of carry is unconstitutional and thus, illegal.

Comment

Working...
                              X