Female Softball Player Comes Out as Straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Softball Player Comes Out as Straight

A college softball player from the University of Texas shocked the sports world today by coming out as a heterosexual.

In an emotional press conference this morning, Jennifer Ryan, 23, announced that she was a “proud member” of the opposite-sex community. The senior shortstop is believed to be the first and only openly straight women’s softball player in the history of NCAA athletics.

“I would just like to thank everyone who has supported me through this difficult time in my life,” she told reporters at McCombs Field in Austin. “For years I have known that I was different, but lacked the courage to be open about my lifestyle with family, friends and teammates.

“Today I would like to tell the world that I am straight. It’s not something that I chose. I was simply born this way. And after years of living in the closet, the time has come for me to start being who I really am.

“I want to tell every little girl in America: you don’t have to be gay to be an elite softball player. Straight athletes hit just as hard, pitch just as hard, and run just as hard as everybody else.

“Hopefully my example will inspire other straight softball players to come out from the shadows. We need to stand up and be recognized for the amazing contributions we have made to this sport.”

Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Fake but funny!

Lulz
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sad but true.

Comment

More pics!

Comment

So true!

Comment

Ha!!

Comment

Don't believe it...
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

I was waiting to see an Onion link, but didn't lol.

Comment

Oh noes, what if she starts pushing heterosexuality on them next.

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
                    I was waiting to see an Onion link, but didn't lol.
                    The quoted website is also a satire website.

And lol.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                    X