Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    i really like my nitto tires
    I ran Nitto 555 R2 on my Z06 and they were bad ass. I'm not sure how long they lasted, I sold the car after putting ~2k miles on them.
    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
      I ran Nitto 555 R2 on my Z06 and they were bad ass. I'm not sure how long they lasted, I sold the car after putting ~2k miles on them.
      thats what i have too! so far they have been a great tire and they look pretty cool on my rims

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
        I babied my tires trying to get good life out of them. I rotated them every 5K, checked the air pressure at least every 2 weeks - and my drive to work is 75MPH going 16 miles each way on G Bush. Last night I did the penny test on the tread, and it's right on edge of failing.

lol, I've done the exact opposite. I put mine through hell. There's nothing I love more than a little sideways drift coming out of a turn at full throttle and going from first to second, as 32vfromhell learned last night. They've driven on the Salt Flats, had sustained speeds of 100 mph through the desert, up and down mountain passes, multiple trips down the beach, dodged animals in Nebraska, and sat for 5 or 6 days at a time without being driven. I also did a rather large burnout at my store one day when it was fairly new. The marks are still there over a year later.. I keep wondering if I'm going to grow up at some point, but I suppose not.

Comment

Working...
        X