Hot springs...what to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot springs...what to do...

Renting a cabin next weekend in the baby mountains and making a day trip to hot springs. What have you done and recommend or not recommend?

certain spas to use or avoid?

restaurants?

Meth.

Comment

There's a breakfast place on the main drag to hit, it's excellent and usually crowded. Drive up hwy 7 too.

Drive Scenic Byway 7 in Arkansas, the state's first state-designated scenic byway, and travel through four of the state's varied geographical regions. Arguably one of the most scenic drives in America, the route begins on the south end within the West Gulf Coastal Plain, a region that saw an oil boom beginning in 1921 near El Dorado. It continues to Camden and on to Arkadelphia through rolling terrain with dense pine forests and stream valleys with bottomland hardwood forests.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hot Springs Hotel
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

scenic 7 is very nice.

Comment

Consider renting a place in Hot Springs Village. 20 sq mile fenced community with 11 lakes, 9 golf courses, shopping, and you're only 15 minutes from downtown. The houses are usually 3/2 for the price of a standard hotel, and you can get lakefront too. The New Ohio Club has a cool vibe and is right across from the bath houses. It also has the distinction of having been one of Al Capones hangouts, with the bullet holes to prove it.

We own property in the village. It's been a family retreat for over 20 years.

Your Home AWAY FROM HOME Spread across 26,000 acres of the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs Village has breathtaking vistas, sparkling lakes, and lush forests with miles and miles of hiking trails, several lakes, and a multitude of outdoor sports.A great place to visit for nature and outdoor sports enthusiasts, visitors enjoy championship golf courses, fishing, […]

Comment

We used vrbo.com. I'm thinking that I need to go back, and instead of the bike, take the cars just to go drive and see the scenery.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Visit our romantic Bed & Breakfast in Hot Springs, AR for a truly relaxing get away! Visit our website to make a booking.

We have stayed here twice and it was great.

Not back to the baths.

So I sign up for the bath and massage in Hot Springs. Lady says ok sir here is the shower, then go get in that tub and soak for a bit. It was filled with water from hot springs creek or so they say. I get out of the shower and crawl into the tub. Now it was a nice bath but just not enough bubbles or water to full cover my junk. Kind of like a sausage bouncing around in boiling water at the surface. No problem, hell I played sports, and go to the gym, sauna, whatever. That's when I feel it. A loofa touching my back. I was like hmm ok, and then turned to see the 75 year old man at the other end of the stick. I won't lie, it was a very awkward and unique bath. I was just glad the loofa didn't meet the sausage. Luckily my massage therapist was a hot German girl. I was telling this story last year when my buddy chimed in with the same experience. When he got to the massage part it was a male and he booked ass. He is a tad homophobic though. I can't believe he even made it through the bath.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Instead of hot springs you could hang out on cedar springs.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                    Instead of hot springs you could hang out on cedar springs.

CN
                    more details?

Any hiking trail recommendations?
                    Last edited by zachary; 05-19-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      http://www.wildwood1884.com/

We have stayed here twice and it was great.

Not back to the baths.

So I sign up for the bath and massage in Hot Springs. Lady says ok sir here is the shower, then go get in that tub and soak for a bit. It was filled with water from hot springs creek or so they say. I get out of the shower and crawl into the tub. Now it was a nice bath but just not enough bubbles or water to full cover my junk. Kind of like a sausage bouncing around in boiling water at the surface. No problem, hell I played sports, and go to the gym, sauna, whatever. That's when I feel it. A loofa touching my back. I was like hmm ok, and then turned to see the 75 year old man at the other end of the stick. I won't lie, it was a very awkward and unique bath. I was just glad the loofa didn't meet the sausage. Luckily my massage therapist was a hot German girl. I was telling this story last year when my buddy chimed in with the same experience. When he got to the massage part it was a male and he booked ass. He is a tad homophobic though. I can't believe he even made it through the bath.
                      Lol,
                      I had a similar experience, the guy was over 80 though I reckon. I had plenty of water though.

Comment

Great striper fishing on lake Ouachita, you can also rent a kayak and paddle the Ouachita river. I go out there probably twice a year. Beautiful country, great fishing etc

Comment

i only go there for the horse races

Comment

Have you tried drowning yourself?

Comment

Working...
                            X