Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

220 classic cars untouched since 1953 in junk yard being auctioned off in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 220 classic cars untouched since 1953 in junk yard being auctioned off in Oklahoma

Im going to go and check it out, likely with a trailer behind the truck, just in case. Im more interested in seeing what is there than buying yet another project. Looks like a hot rodder's wet dream.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Damn! You know gas monkey is going to fuck atleast one of those cars up

Comment

That is sweet. Sign me up for a V12 Caddy.
      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Want a co-pilot? I'm only half serious, but that looks like it would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Want a co-pilot? I'm only half serious, but that looks like it would be fun.
          Ive got a couple of friends going with me, and I don't think you would appreciate my pick up truck.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Ive got a couple of friends going with me, and I don't think you would appreciate my pick up truck.

haha, after how loudly my back was screaming at me after just a two hour dinner last night you're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              haha, after how loudly my back was screaming at me after just a two hour dinner last night you're probably right.
              and neither would your back.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Hell I'd wear a blanket and sombrero and ride in the bed just to see it.

Comment

Working...
                  X