R.I.P H.R. Giger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P H.R. Giger

Horrible news today for the horror world as it is being reported by SRF that Hans-Ruedi Giger, known to the horror world as H.R. Giger, the man who created the Xenomorph in the Alien series and Sil from Species (among a lot more), has passed away after sustaining injuries due to a fall. He was 74 years old.

Giger, who was born in Switzerland in 1940, was renowned for his bizarre, surreal art, mixing technology with organic, sexual with horrific. Giger won an Oscar for “Best Visual Effects” for his design of the Xenomorph in Ridley Scott’s Alien. He recently worked with Scott on 2012′s Prometheus, providing original designs.

His loss is a sharp blow to the art and horror world and we send our thoughts and deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Dude had some interesting artwork.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Damn rip

Comment

Working...
    X