Police Attack Family Party, Taser Grandma, Use Pepper Spray Around Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Attack Family Party, Taser Grandma, Use Pepper Spray Around Kids

After receiving a noise complaint, Texas police raided a Baytown house and perpetrated several shocking horrors against the family celebrating a birthday party inside — including the repeated use of a taser on a 54-year-old grandmother and the use of pepper spray with young children nearby.

The partygoers — a Mexican family and friends — were apparently playing music too loudly. When the police showed up, they decided to enter the premises through a back gate and storm the house. Horror ensued.

Video footage of the raid shows officers with the Baytown Police Department tackling multiple people, punching and kicking them, and repeatedly using tasers. Video can be found at the KPRC-TV, Local Two News website.

The family claimed that a 54-year-old grandmother was shot with a taser five times as she sat in a chair doing absolutely nothing wrong. The woman does not speak English, and did not understand what police wanted from her.

Also disturbing: 10 small children were inside the house at the time of the raid, and some complained of pepper spray in their eyes.

The officers also hurled racial epithets at the denizens of the house, repeatedly labeling them “wetbacks,” according to one of the party guests.

Police eventually arrested seven people for interfering with a public servant.

On Sunday, dozens of concerned minority citizens marched on police headquarters to demand better treatment.

“The Baytown Police Department has a notorious record of violating the civil rights of Mexicans and Blacks,” said Quannel X, a local activist, in a statement to Click2Houston. ”What are the citizens to do when they are being beaten and pepper-sprayed and Tazered, and they have done nothing criminal at all.”

The department told The Daily Caller in a statement that the people inside the house escalated the conflict by refusing police demands. The statement claimed that 23-year-old Christian Zepeda assaulted one of the officers, necessitating the tactics seen on the video.

Questions about what happened to the grandmother and the children have not been answered.

After receiving a noise complaint, Texas police raided a Baytown house and perpetrated several shocking horrors against the family celebrating a birthday party inside--including the repeated use of a taser on a 54-year-old grandmother and pepper spray on several young children.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Holy fuck, I don't know why this article just made me bust out laughing.

This can't be true, tell it's not true, Quannel X ?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thank you for today's entertainment, Frost.

Community activist "Channel X" LMAO

They claimed in the interview with the news crew that the cops were calling them wetbacks? Riiiiiight!

"The statement claimed that 23-year-old Christian Zepeda assaulted one of the officers, necessitating the tactics seen on the video."

Hmm...something that actually makes sense. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        “The Baytown Police Department has a notorious record of violating the civil rights of Mexicans and Blacks,” said Quannel X, a local activist, in a statement to Click2Houston.
        I guess "local activist" is the PC way to say New Black Panther. They make that piece of trash sound like the local grocery store owner. Would they call David Duke a "local activist"? Sigh, I love slanted journalism.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Quannel X? Was this a Dave Chappelle sketch?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I bet it was hilarious none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Did Chapelle ever turn up again or is he still in Africa chasing his roots ?

Comment

He is back and allegedly juiced up.

Comment

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Video link. It could be possible they were drunk and taunted police giving some sort of probable cause, and then things got a little out of hand lol.

Comment

Shit, now that is a party.

Comment

hispanic grandmother means what, 40 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        hispanic grandmother means what, 40 years old?
                        On the high end.

Heh. mexicans....

Comment

Shouldn't pepper spray be useless against hispanics?

Comment

Live piñatas
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                              Shouldn't pepper spray be useless against hispanics?
                              Bravo sir...
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X