• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    J.G. Shankworth?

god bless.
    solid
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I ordered a giftcard for someone and that fucker was ups overnighted for free.

I liked amazon more before i had to pay taxes on shit.

Comment

I recently ordered some electronic gear on a Friday. Selected the free two day prime shipping and it was delivered on Sunday afternoon. It showed several secured and unsecured locker locations during checkout. Pretty cool, if you're needing something asap.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          I recently ordered some electronic gear on a Friday. Selected the free two day prime shipping and it was delivered on Sunday afternoon. It showed several secured and unsecured locker locations during checkout. Pretty cool, if you're needing something asap.
          Delivery on Sunday is nice! My knife just arrived. No drone delivery, lol
          Street car.

Comment

I have had a couple things ordered 2 day prime that showed up that same day. Granted I ordered super early in the morning while I was at work. They also have a warehouse in Coppell next to Arizona Tile off 635 and Royal

Comment

I ordered my bench kits from Amazon at 11:30pm. Had them the next day at 6p. Shipped from Kansas to Dallas in less than 19hours.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I think google has more pull than amazon shipping ups. Ordered overnight package at 3pm monday shipped out at 1am from cali, in dfw at 3am , truck at 5am, on my doorstep at 648am. Wow. but holy crap i dont think i'm gonna keep this giant ass phone.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  J.G. Shankworth?

god bless.
                  Love it
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                  X