No announcement yet.

Osiris phone #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poppycock. It's slightly different from my normal 'You've mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck' look.

BTW, send me your number, I have a friend who needs your expertise.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Had a really weird occurrence once. My FIL passed away at the nursing home he was at. Several month's later, my MIL's phone rang and on the TV the caller ID said "Daddy calling" just as it did when he would call. Needless to say they were shook up. They answered it and the caller had gotten a wrong number, but out of sheer coincidence....or whatever you want to call it, they happened to call my MIL. It freaked all of them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I was getting gas the other day and a dude pulled up that look just like him. Im sure I was standing there with the 'just seen a ghost' look on my face.
        I had a weird story that I wanted to post, and was kind of waiting for someone to start a thread like this one.

A few months ago the police got called to the store I work at for a 911 hang up call. I was working in the back of the store and got called to the front. The officer that responded looked so much like Luis from a short distance that it literally stopped me dead in my tracks. I can't imagine the bewilderment on my face and how stupid I looked for about 15 seconds while I stopped and stared. Very weird.
        2012 GT500

Comment

My ex-wife’s grandma passed while we were still together. She was actually the only one in the family I actually enjoyed. In those last few months I spent a good bit of time talking to her and just sitting with her. She was truly an impressive woman, and passed with grace and dignity. She even wrote the sermon to be read at her own funeral service.
          Anyway I was unaware she had a sister that was about a year younger than her and was nearly her twin (even down to the same hair cut). After walking her casket to the grave site from the funeral car, I turned around to rejoin the family and nearly fell back on the coffin because I was staring right in the somber face of my dead grandmother in law. She (her sister) had come from Oklahoma and arrived late missing the church service but making it to the grave site while I was distracted with pallbearer duties.
          I’ll never forget that moment of fear, confusion, panic, and a slight joy as my brain was convinced for a second that Irene had cheated death!

Comment

Still have him saved in my phone, too. Him and a few other people that are no longer around. I can't delete those.

Comment

Yeah, I got a call from John's phone about a month after his death, and I jumped out of my seat. I presume it was just somebody fucking around.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He's still in my phone also. Probably will never delete it.

Comment

:/

Comment

Working...
                  X