Osiris phone #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osiris phone #

I guess his number got picked up by a telemarketer. I have his number still saved in my phone and his picture and # popped up when my phone started ringing. Made my stomach drop.

i bet.

shit man.

Comment

I didn't have the heart to remove it from my phone either.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, that would not be cool.

Hell it wierds me out when I see someone's name (like John Westley) pop up on FB b/c someone wrote on his wall. I couldn't imagine seeing the name on caller ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          I guess his number got picked up by a telemarketer. I have his number still saved in my phone and his picture and # popped up when my phone started ringing. Made my stomach drop.
          I hate that feeling

RIP

Comment

That happened with my grandma. All the sudden one day I got a call from "Gamma". She has been dead 2 years at this point. Made me sad.
            sigpic

Comment

What makes it worse is that he passed away on my BDAY... And that I almost got him to come out with me those few hours before for some bday shenanigans but he had work and didn't know if it would of been a good idea.

Comment

That's an odd number for a telemarketer to have. He is still in mine, too. Came across some old messages the other day and it made me wince.

Comment

Not doubting it in any way, so don't get me wrong, but man, what a coincidence. (that the people that now have the number just happened to call someone who knew the number's previous owner).

Not sure what I would have thought, getting a call like that.

Comment

I kept the number of one of my best friends for years after he passed. His parents left the number active for a while. On occasion, I would call it to hear his voice. After a couple of new phones and his parents finally turning the line off I stopped transferring it to new phones
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I got the same feeling the other day. Nate's email was sending out junk, my stomach dropped a little bit.

Miss them both!
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I got the same feeling the other day. Nate's email was sending out junk, my stomach dropped a little bit.

Miss them both!
                        Yeah, I got that too.

Comment

I have numerous contacts that have since taken the eternal dirt nap. I need to delete, but I can't seem to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Yeah, I got that too.
                            I was getting gas the other day and a dude pulled up that look just like him. Im sure I was standing there with the 'just seen a ghost' look on my face.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              I was getting gas the other day and a dude pulled up that look just like him. Im sure I was standing there with the 'just seen a ghost' look on my face.
                              That's a normal look for you though.

Comment

Working...
                              X