No announcement yet.

DFWM nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was banned because he was bringing it up in EVERY goddamn thread. I did tend to agree it was the shops fault, but he went about resolving it completely wrong. I really wasn't paying too much attention to it because reading most of his posts gave me a stabbing pain in my temple. Wasn't he also the dumbass that starting filling every thread with nigger tags? Guy had some serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      LOL, I think I remember why he's not your biggest fan. On the same note I doubt he'd piss on me if he saw me burning alive. Still, I don't have a bad word to say about either of them.
      Originally posted by GE View Post
      I know there's some peeps that aren't my #1 fan, mostly from the old board, but I only have one nemesis, if you will.
      Rhonda's (halo/horns) hubbie KC (Built2layframe) absolutely hates me. Only saw the guy a few times at various things but I've never said a word to the guy in person. Aside from just being an asshole, I have no clue what I did to piss in his Cheerios.

LOL, what did you two do to piss them off? They are some of the nicest people I have met from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Blake.
        Lol, love ya buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I'm pretty sure the felon owner of a certain roofing company dislikes you...

I still think that protecting advertisers is absolute bullshit. That is a situation that has two sides and the truth was covered up.
          I totally forgot about that guy! Fuck him.

Comment

Working...
          X