Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dumbasses street racing...anyone want a cheap C5 Corvette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumbasses street racing...anyone want a cheap C5 Corvette?

While driving down heavily congested Hampton tonight at Clarendon a pretty clean 85-86 Monte Carlo SS and an 87 Grand National decided to play...apparently the dumbass behind them in a C5 Corvette decided he wanted in so he made a sudden lane change to get past a car in his way but gave it too much gas...the back end spun out and he started sliding back and forth overcorrecting...smacked a curb which sheared off the drivers side front wheel..then spun backward into a truck.....rebounded off the truck and onto the center median going backward into a large tree...caving in the back end. Traffic was far too heavy to take pics..but when I checked on the pissed off driver of the Vette he and his female passenger crawled out and said they were ok...reeking of booze. Car was totaled. Should be fun explaining that to the cops. Monte and Buick hauled ass. Fucking dumbasses.

Comment

Guy in the GN must of been trolling for hookers in that area.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Wasnt me...I was in the truck.

Comment

The trucks for the big girls I thought

Comment

story and no titt pics, dam i should have just gone to redneck yesterday. i love me some trashy skanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              While driving down heavily congested Hampton tonight at Clarendon a pretty clean 85-86 Monte Carlo SS and an 87 Grand National decided to play...apparently the dumbass behind them in a C5 Corvette decided he wanted in so he made a sudden lane change to get past a car in his way but gave it too much gas...the back end spun out and he started sliding back and forth overcorrecting...smacked a curb which sheared off the drivers side front wheel..then spun backward into a truck.....rebounded off the truck and onto the center median going backward into a large tree...caving in the back end. Traffic was far too heavy to take pics..but when I checked on the pissed off driver of the Vette he and his female passenger crawled out and said they were ok...reeking of booze. Car was totaled. Should be fun explaining that to the cops. Monte and Buick hauled ass. Fucking dumbasses.
              LMAO! When did this happen? Just curious because I live in the area and go through that way a lot.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              What hookers??? Maybe I'm not rolling through there at the right time

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                LMAO! When did this happen? Just curious because I live in the area and go through that way a lot.

What hookers??? Maybe I'm not rolling through there at the right time
                Friday night around 8 or 9 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Friday night around 8 or 9 pm.
                  Was that when the wreck happened, or when the sloots are out?
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Was that when the wreck happened, or when the sloots are out?
                    I know thats when the wreck happened...but the sloots are prolly out all night..it is the hood yo.

Comment

Working...
                    X