Mortgage Loan appl question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Loan appl question

Last edited by robert; 05-10-2014, 06:14 AM.

How are you going to "fudge" your taxes? They're going to want to see the actual tax return you filed more than likely.

Comment

You should have to provide copies of the last couple years 1099 or W2 so I don't think you could get away with it. We even paid off a credit card just before a refinance hoping to help but they still could see that it was only a few weeks earlier. Seems like they can see just about everything from what I could tell

Comment

Don't fudge anything. They'll ask for all your tax returns for the last x amount of years. My last home buying experience sucked hard, I almost gave up.

Comment

Laws have gotten stricter recently, not only is "fudging" your taxes a bad idea, it's also illegal.

Comment

Last 2 years returns with schedules submitted,
            All income W2's pay stubs and deductions are included nothing missing.

Comment

Dang, I wouldn't want to knee dip anything.

Comment

Man I don't rememberthe mortgage process being hard at all. I was pre approved very fast over the phone with my bank. When it came time to actually sign for the loan and buy the house the only pain in the ass parts were with the real estate agency, inspector, seller, etc.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Why would you submit factual info then fudge it? if you're having to fudge your numbers to qualify, should you even be buying?

and agree with above, i was pre-qualified in like 15minutes and nothing was hard about the purchase at all.

Comment

This thread confuses the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      if you're having to fudge your numbers to qualify, should you even be buying?

that

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Laws have gotten stricter recently, not only is "fudging" your taxes a bad idea, it's also illegal.
                        Ding.
                        Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        if you're having to fudge your numbers to qualify, should you even be buying?
                        This too.

Comment

Working...
                        X