X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graboids....dibs on guns and ammo.

Comment

Sup?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Burrowing Hornets, also known as cicada killers.
          That sounds terrifying. Pour gas in the hole. Whatever comes out, set it on fire.

Comment

tremors!!!!!!!!!!!

look for kevin bacon and that dad from family ties.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              That sounds terrifying. Pour gas in the hole. Whatever comes out, set it on fire.
              They do suck... Ran over some of them mowing last year and I am lucky I didn't get stung to death... They are aggressive and fight in numbers...

Comment

Looks like an armadillo was digging for food?
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

well I showed them to some neighbors and found out there is a lot of crawfish around here. Its odd because i have not seen one crawfish and we are pretty far away from the creek.

Comment

I had crawdads in my front yard a week or so ago... That's where they are coming from is the holes.

Seems like an infestation in my neighborhood right now...

Comment

We have a lot of em. Saw a few swimming around yesterday after the rain. If you go out at night with a flashlight you should be able to see a few. They are hell on mower blades.

Comment

growing up in the bayou city, i can unequivocally tell you that a crawfish hole.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't wait for nighttime...fish them out with something expired from the fridge!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Don't wait for nighttime...fish them out with something expired from the fridge!
                            small chunk of hotdog on a string will do the trick. they'll latch on and allow you to pull them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Burrowing Hornets, also known as cicada killers.
                              I get those bitches every now and then.... I fill the holes with foaming wasp spray and stomp the hole shut... dig outta that bitch!

fuck wasps and bees

Comment

Skunk or Opossum digging for grubs or crawfish.

Get a live animal trap, get in touch with your city, if you are in the city to get rid of the skunk. Most of the other critters can go for a ride. Could be a coon but it would be rare.

I live near the river and I see the holes when the critters move out of the bottoms.

The STATE now requires the skunk be tested for rabies. The citys will do the dirty work with the skunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X