Momentary light switches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    I have one of those motion sensor switches in my garage, it was fairly cheap like $10 at home depot. After its triggered it will stay on for a couple of minutes after if stops sensing movement. You can turn it on just by swiping a hand in front of it.
    Yep, I just built a new closet, and this is what I put in there. Because I framed it up and everything, we put a j box in the closet so it will only come on when someone walks in. Can't use these with CFL bulbs though. It will just flicker.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Yep, I just built a new closet, and this is what I put in there. Because I framed it up and everything, we put a j box in the closet so it will only come on when someone walks in. Can't use these with CFL bulbs though. It will just flicker.
      when are you coming out of it?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
        Pretty crowded with both of you in there.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
          As soon as you shove a ham up your ass to resleeve that loose mother fucker.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

good deal on the wemo right now if you're looking to do it asap...

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

Comment

Working...
              X