No announcement yet.

Filed for divorce...wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes (every time) it is a solid play to have a safety deposit box where you store physical assets. Or at least some way to secure some cash/assets that you can turn, without her information.

I think you're a fool for leaving money in the account that she has access to, but I've never gone through this before. Regardless, best of luck, hopefully you come through it somewhat unscathed and get your son.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      what's she got against the A team?
      shes a hater

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        False. They're all crazy. It's all about finding your brand of crazy.
        This.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I think you're a fool for leaving money in the account that she has access to
          Agreed. You're not suppose to close your account but you can open a new one. She may seem ok now until she talks to her girl friends. Then you will be wondering who the fuck is this person and she will have all your cash. Protect yourself bro.

Comment

My brother was temporarily cleaned out during his last go round. She accessed the account and transferred everything but .02 out of it... He thought it was going well until that point.

Comment

As far as the bullion goes, I would have at least half of it stashed. When it goes to court, I would just say she must have grossly exaggerated how much I have bought over the years. That is, unless there is a paper trail of the quantities.

I'd say the same for the watches, but she's more likely to remember if one of those doesn't show up in the inventory.

Comment

I think taking half of the money out of the account and putting it in a new one would be a safe and smart decision. It would show you're not being vindictive and it would protect yourself. She can literally clean you out at her leisure.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  As far as the bullion goes, I would have at least half of it stashed. When it goes to court, I would just say she must have grossly exaggerated how much I have bought over the years. That is, unless there is a paper trail of the quantities.

I'd say the same for the watches, but she's more likely to remember if one of those doesn't show up in the inventory.
                  Buy a fake Rolex or two and swap them. When she takes them to the pawn shop she'll be in for a treat!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Simple solution: claim the amount you TOLD her it cost when you bought it.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
                      My brother was temporarily cleaned out during his last go round. She accessed the account and transferred everything but .02 out of it... He thought it was going well until that point.
                      If he always started his arguments with "If I can throw my 2 cents in..." then that is hilarious.

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

She's not going to know. Most of the women I have known involved with inventory were either data entry, or lesbians.

Comment

fyi: once the divorce is filed for it states nothing should be moved around.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X