No announcement yet.

Blocking diesel pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the yard guys who always park right over the gas and diesel fills?

Comment

Is it just me or does it drive any other diesel drivers nuts when you pull in to a gas station that has diesel pumps and they are all occupied by people driving gas engine vehicles? If all of the gas pumps are occupied that would be ok but when there are several other gas only pumps open and the pull in to one of the four pumps

Comment

That was soooo three years ago.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Damn, I would have guessed it was 6 months ago.

Comment

I can accept that gasser drivers just don't think about it.

What kills me is when somebody in a diesel leaves their shit parked blocking a pump while they go in and fuck off for 20 minutes...

The one that really got me a few weeks back was this bitch who was blocking 1 of 2 pumps at the station I usually fill up at. There was a big truck filling up on the other diesel pump. There were countless open gas pumps, so I pulled up within inches of her rear bumper.

She didn't catch the hint and made moves to start the pump, so I rolled down the window and politely asked her if she would mind using one of the other pumps. "But I already paid."

Umm... you bought a gas card?

"yeah, but don't worry, I'm not filling up, I only bought $12 worth"

Ok, so it'll work on one of the other pumps, right?

"yeah, but my gas tank is on this side of the car"

Does that car have a steering wheel that you could use to maneuver it in order to line up with another pump?

"I'm really in a hurry, I'm late for work"

Ok, so am I. Thanks for being so considerate.

No fucking kidding, this is exactly how it went down. Fucking stupid cunt
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

What kills me is when somebody in a diesel leaves their shit parked blocking a pump while they go in and fuck off for 20 minutes...
              Also witnesses this except he just sat in the truck doing nothing for a solid 10 min today
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

like I said, I chalk up the gasser drivers to being unaware... still annoying, but innocent if you will...

but when another diesel driver ties up a pump for no reason? release the fury
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  [/QUOTE]

Lmao post of years

Comment

A truck/train horn would have helped Baron with the narcoleptic gasshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Yeah anyone who doesn't drive a diesel has never had a reason to think twice about it.

Oh and repost!
                      This.

As a diesel driver, this is a source of a little frustration. But, this is one of the few things that doesn't really bother me. Majority of the people just dont know.

Very few people are out to intentionally piss of big trucks.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The assholes that piss me off are the ones that intentionally pull into the diesel pump right as Im trying to pull my International truck into the same spot. I just begin to pull in more and they look at me like Im at fault. Dont even get me started on the dumb fucks who will cut me off without hesitation as Im clearly waiting on a pump to open up.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          The assholes that piss me off are the ones that intentionally pull into the diesel pump right as Im trying to pull my International truck into the same spot. I just begin to pull in more and they look at me like Im at fault. Dont even get me started on the dumb fucks who will cut me off without hesitation as Im clearly waiting on a pump to open up.
                          Snooze u luze!

Comment

Working...
                          X