Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the blog about the guy not working at his job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    You mean Obama?
    Hahahaha!

Comment

I sat back, smiling. A puppy for a hand job, and the preservation of the American Dream.

All in all, a wonderful trade.

bwahaha

Comment

Every time I see a globe in someone's office, I can't help but snicker a little just wondering...

Years ago I knew some guys that worked in an empty building. They basically had nearly whole wing to themselves. The work they did was difficult, but it came in waves. All of them were under 30 years old. In between work, they played indoor golf, cranked their radios well above a reasonable volume, road scooters, office chair joust, you name it. They made their own "roadcourse" in one of the parking garages and timed each other on golfcarts once. The shenanigans I heard about from one of them was hilarious.

Comment

For my ten year anniversary my job gave me a nice little certificate and a book with a bunch of items worth about $50-$100 I could pick out and have shipped to me as a gift. I picked a globe.

Comment

Aw man that is gold!
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I was hoping he had updated it. Looks like he hasnt updated it in a while.

Comment

Reminds me of a modern version of BOFH
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Reminds me of a modern version of BOFH
                  Loved BOFH. Hadn't thought about that in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Loved BOFH. Hadn't thought about that in years.
                    Yeah when reading about the OP article - I thought about starting that series again.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Those of you who liked this story, check out Company, by Max Barry. Fantastic book. Hell, all of his books are fantastic.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Company-Max-Barry/dp/1400079373/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1399554826&sr=8-7&keywords=company[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X