X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Cinco De Mayo

Fajitas and XX's for Dinner tonight...
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

when is cinco de mayo?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Who gives a shit. Let's start celebrating Bastille Day, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        when is cinco de mayo?
        Today is Drinko de Mayo lol...5th of May
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday, I'm American
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
            Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday, I'm American
            Its an american holiday about a mexican battle.

WHA???

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Its an american holiday about a mexican battle.

WHA???
              Mexican celebration of the victory at Puebla, but an American celebration of cheap tequila and labor.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                cheap tequila and labor.
                Ill drink to that

Comment

I've never met a real mexican who gave a shit about this day.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Mexican celebration of the victory at Puebla, but an American celebration of cheap tequila and labor.
                    I thought that it was to celebrate the day that Zorro freed Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                      I've never met a real mexican who gave a shit about this day.
                      We honestly dont....

Comment

Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.
                        Read more at http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/si...KpKkCXf0k7I.99
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No thanks!

Cinco de Mayo honors the Mexican army's triumph over French forces at the Battle of Puebla in May 1862. It was a very unexpected victory by untrained, ill-equipped Mexican soldiers, over a disciplined, well-armed French army. France invaded Mexico in an attempt to secure repayment of money Mexico had borrowed. Mexico did not defeat the French and force them to leave the country until 1867.

This isn't anything to celebrate. It urks me that even when I was in elementary school, we were told it was Mexico's independence day and it should be celebrated. Why? Mexico defaulted on a loan from the French and the French were attempting to collect. Mexico won against the odds after 5 years rather than paying back the loan.

Sept 16 is Mexico's independence day from Spain. If anything, I'd sooner want to celebrate something worthy and honorable like Sept 16th with my friends.

Comment

This day is only celebrated by whitey. We just drink everyday like it's a celebration.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Also have some fajitas and dos XX with a shit load of limes to help me actually drink that central american piss water.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X