Disabled vets don't have to pay NTTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled vets don't have to pay NTTA

With TxTag, you'll always pay the lowest rates on all toll roads in Texas, Kansas, and Oklahoma. Sign up in minutes online.

Veteran Discount Program

The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) is waiving charges on several Texas toll roads for disabled vets and recipients of the Purple Heart or Legion of Valor who display a specialty license plate.

What is the Texas Department of Transportation's (TxDOT) veteran toll waiver program?
    Starting December 24, 2012, disabled veterans and recipients of the Purple Heart or Legion of Valor may drive free of charge on TxDOT toll roads. Veterans must be in a vehicle actively registered with the State of Texas and displaying a disabled veteran, Purple Heart, or Legion of Valor specialty license plate for tolls to be waived.

Am I eligible for the veteran toll waiver program?
    For the toll charges to be waived, eligible veterans must be in a vehicle registered with the State of Texas and displaying a disabled veteran, Purple Heart, or Legion of Valor specialty license plate. To find out if you are eligible for one of the specialty plates, visit the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles website.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I'm cool with that.

Comment

Txdot = NTTA?
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Bottom of the page is link for the NTTA which recognizes this. So in theory, I can burn up the toll roads and pay zero. I won't as I disagree with toll roads but I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Bottom of the page is link for the NTTA which recognizes this. So in theory, I can burn up the toll roads and pay zero. I won't as I disagree with toll roads but I could.
          I laughed. Sorry. Damn you toll road!
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I laughed. Sorry. Damn you toll road!
            You evidently have not had an argument with a toll road have you? They are argumentative little pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              You evidently have not had an argument with a toll road have you? They are argumentative little pricks.
              Was this the time you forgot to take some meds? ( or took to many)

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Was this the time you forgot to take some meds? ( or took to many)
                Hell if I know. Those little pills look shifty at times and I never know if the NSA has switched them with the pills they gave to Lee Harvey Oswald to kill JFK.

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the laugh, Frost.

Comment

Working...
                  X