Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Charley Sheen did a movie about this

Comment

I had a neighbor way back that had one eye, and he was apparently a high ranking member. Had me make them a T-shirt. I never got paid. Let me know if you see a group of them, so I can collect my money.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

These guys are obviously badasses. Haven't you guys even seen Wild Hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          I think Charley Sheen did a movie about this
          It was called Beyond the Law. Also called "Fixing the Shadow" I guess outside of the US.

2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I always doubted any of those guys were as smart as the character played by madsen
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              The Abilene chapter had an altercation outside the harley shop a few months ago. To me it seems like a bunch of guys trying to live out their Sons of Anarchy fantasies.
              More like the SOA show fantasizes about the Bandidos. They've been around for almost 50 years now. I've been in a bar when at least a dozen members along with 3-4 prospects walked in. I don't care how badass you are, when 15 guys walk in wearing 1% patches it's time to leave.

Comment

Hell's Angels, Pagans, Bandido's and other 1% Groups have indeed been around for 50+ years. Many formed up after WW2. The AMA was responsible for giving them the "1%" name when the hell raising of the early 50's led them to say "only 1% of all motorcyclists are causing problems with the public" The Hollister Riot brought the Feds into the picture and since then the Gangs dealing with drugs, murder for hire and other law breaking activities have been under constant scrutiny and arrests. Biker Gangs are like a big hornets nest.. A couple will buzz around and annoy you, but if you whack that nest, be prepared to get the shit stung out of ya.
                Last edited by 68RR; 05-05-2014, 08:22 AM.
                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                X