Don't care I'm not a criminal nor do I run with cops
    0%
    Give me a beer
    0%
    Fuck Tru Blu
    0%

The poll is expired.

The richest man in Babylon

We have some grade A crazies on this board. On both sides of the fence. I have started replies and deleted them probably 100 times because I know it won't make any difference.

Comment

Beer Me.

Comment

Romo sure is good fucking us in the 4th quarter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Beer Me.
          This!

Comment

where is the poll for 50¢……

Comment

Qué?
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter
                Fuck the Police, Fuck the Frost, or.... you get it
                its old and the dogpiling is really getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Qué?

50¢, so they can call someone that cares.

Comment

Theres about 4-5 guys on here that should just get a room and get out out all their homoerotic feelings for each other and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Theres about 4-5 guys on here that should just get a room and get out out all their homoerotic feelings for each other and call it a day.
                      So i take it the line starts behind you?
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I recognize the police as a necessary (unfortunate) evil.

That being said, I think they need to be highly regulated, trained to view their job as assisting citizens (not targeting them), enforcement of traffic statutes only when gross violations are present (and not as a way to fund a department so the can buy sweet military toys), and they should also hire reasonably minded people opposed to aggressive men that have a Judge Dredd complex.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          So i take it the line starts behind you?

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

That being said, I think they need to be highly regulated, trained to view their job as assisting citizens (not targeting them), enforcement of traffic statutes only when gross violations are present (and not as a way to fund a department so the can buy sweet military toys), and they should also hire reasonably minded people opposed to aggressive men that have a Judge Dredd complex.
                          I agree with everything here to a T. I think just like any position, its hard to find good people to fill it and sometimes you just have to work with what you get as far as personel.

Comment

A lot of the military vehicles aren't bought but lease/loaned from the feds. All the departments need is to fill out a bunch of paperwork and go pick stuff up. Between my local sheriff and pd they have several deuce 1/2, a lot of h1's, mpv, unimog Mamba and a couple of mrap. Most are very decommissioned besides still having armor plating.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

they should also hire reasonably minded people opposed to aggressive men that have a Judge Dredd complex.
                              Comes with the people they deal with. Every single person they deal with lies and blames somebody else. That constant behavior is going to change how they interact with people, and they never know who they are interacting with and what state of mind they are in.

This guy is getting pulled over running a stop sign

Comment

Working...
                              X