Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Cops can quit, soldiers can't.
    Yeah, soldiers just go on homicidal rampages and get taken down by other soldiers, right? Oh wait, both Fort Hood mass shootings involving wack-job soldiers (ones who should've been dealt with by the omniscient/omnipresent UCMJ but weren't) were stopped by the evil civilian police.

And I'm not anti-military. I've just never met a service member as single-mindedly ignorant as Frost.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      when all this is over i am going to dance a jig.
      You win all my internets for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
        Yeah, soldiers just go on homicidal rampages and get taken down by other soldiers, right? Oh wait, both Fort Hood mass shootings involving wack-job soldiers (ones who should've been dealt with by the omniscient/omnipresent UCMJ but weren't) were stopped by the evil civilian police.

And I'm not anti-military. I've just never met a service member as single-mindedly ignorant as Frost.

I think that is a bit heavy handed, as it relates to this thread, at least. I've certainly never seen him defend soldiers who have done something obviously wrong, let alone create some H.G. Wells story to exonerate them, like some other unnamed mental midgets do with the police.

Comment

Didn't the last guy shoot himself after being "shot at" by an MP?

Comment

I have the highest respect for someone fighting for my freedom. I dont have much respect for someone who writes tickets all day

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Didn't the last guy shoot himself after being "shot at" by an MP?
              You are correct.

Comment

When you disarm soldiers on their own turf, you leave things open for the bad ones to kill. It'd be like telling cops they can't carry in the station. Wonder how many would go for that.

To what am I ignorant?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Haven't heard too many cases of cops killing other cops on purpose . Heard of a few accidents, but not on purpose...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    Haven't heard too many cases of cops killing other cops on purpose . Heard of a few accidents, but not on purpose...

Comment

You are correct.
                      Yeah, I looked it up after posting.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      When you disarm law abiding citizens you leave things open for the bad ones to kill.
                      ftfy (expanded)..

Comment

And he was former Military as well? I just can't think of any others ?

Comment

Careful. Talk like that will get you labeled Anti American, anti military, liberal, etc. apparently it's not possible for a veteran to be a bumbling fucking idiot...
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X