Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTTA to team up with DPS to catch habitual toll violators .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You've been starting some really bizarre arguments lately.
    Well, boredom is powerful, but lets be honest, there have been some really pussy-hurt people bitching on here as of late.

Dont want to pay tolls? Cool, dont drive on their road. It's like buying a house in a neighborhood with a home owners association, not playing by the rules, not paying the fine and bitching when they put a lien on your property. You got yourself into it. Your elected officials made the deal with the devil to prop up the NTTA and also support them in trying to collect the debt. I dont agree with it, but acting like your boyfriend just kissed another dude in front of you wont help.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Good for you

So you came in here looking for "At-A-Boy's"?
      You bet, thanks for the attaboy.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Point is the NTTA teaming up with the TX DPS doesn't affect me or bother me in the least, unlike some other posters.

I'll need you to send me $5 every time I respond to you. It will stop eventually, in around 60 years. Maybe. Well, I'm really going to try hard to make it stop, but I'm not going *laughs hysterically* make any PROMISES of course. That will be $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Well, boredom is powerful, but lets be honest, there have been some really pussy-hurt people bitching on here as of late.

Dont want to pay tolls? Cool, dont drive on their road.
          Is this what you concluded from your hours of research on this thread?

BTW I actually pay all tolls using my toll tag of the last 10 years...never late, never had notice.

To break it down so no one gets distracted (Baron, King), NOT bitching about tolls, toll roads, the people who run them or anything else other than the fact that a private group is now using PUBLIC resources to impose criminal penalties that are committed on their private property...FUCK, you don’t even have to use the toll roads to be effected, just paying taxes effects you.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Dont want to pay tolls? Cool, dont drive on their road. It's like buying a house in a neighborhood with a home owners association, not playing by the rules, not paying the fine and bitching when they put a lien on your property. You got yourself into it. Your elected officials made the deal with the devil to prop up the NTTA and also support them in trying to collect the debt. I dont agree with it, but acting like your boyfriend just kissed another dude in front of you wont help.
            What if you had to pay your homeowners association 4 or 5 times, in different ways, for the same thing? And then they started charging you every time you used your house on top of it? And they just kept mismanaging the money, and insisting that you give them more, otherwise they foreclose? That the NTTA even exists is complete bullshit.

Comment

What if you had to pay your homeowners association 4 or 5 times, in different ways, for the same thing? And then they started charging you every time you used your house on top of it? And they just kept mismanaging the money, and insisting that you give them more, otherwise they foreclose? That the NTTA even exists is complete bullshit.
              so, like, taxes?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

so, like, taxes?

I don't understand what you're saying.

Comment

I don't understand what you're saying.
                  We pay taxes for the state to build these roads with, out of our registration, gas, etc, right?

Comment

We pay taxes for the state to build these roads with, out of our registration, gas, etc, right?

Yes.

Comment

Yes.
                      oh

Comment

oh

I think you've had a small, undiagnosed stroke.

Comment

I think you've had a small, undiagnosed stroke.
                          no sir, I dont disagree with the bullshit that this is, just the bellyaching.

Comment

I'm glad I don't live in Frisco where you are land locked by toll roads.

Comment

no sir, I dont disagree with the bullshit that this is, just the bellyaching.
                              So you think we should just keep out mouths shut about it and continue to let the state fuck us over?

Comment

That's just fabulous.

Turning DPS troopers into meter maid collection service.....

Comment

Working...
                                X