Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTTA to team up with DPS to catch habitual toll violators .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the toll road go away?

A long time ago i was told that toll roads are only supposed to collect the toll until the cost to the state for building the road was paid off
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

A long time ago i was told that toll roads are only supposed to collect the toll until the cost to the state for building the road was paid off
      with the late fees paid off from everyone..... next month

Comment

Sheet, just look at DNT...that b!tch has been paid off for YEARS
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

That's the lie they told to make everyone ok with paying the tolls. Now they've got you by the short and curlies. They won't ever go away. They're only increasing in toll amounts and amount of toll roads.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            That's the lie they told to make everyone ok with paying the tolls. Now they've got you by the short and curlies. They won't ever go away. They're only increasing in toll amounts and amount of toll roads.
            explain I-30.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              explain I-30.
              That was YEARS AGO

They got lazy and have no idea how to budget for public roads?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                That was YEARS AGO

They got lazy and have no idea how to budget for public roads?
                they changed the law.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

explain I-30.
                  Are you serious?

I-30 was paid for with bonds. They knew going in it would take 20 years to pay for it. At the end of 20 years, they removed the toll boths.

PGBT has been going on for 20, and they say it won't be paid for until 2030-2050. Do the math. They also keep making up shit to do, just to continue charging tolls.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Are you serious?

I-30 was paid for with bonds. They knew going in it would take 20 years to pay for it. At the end of 20 years, they removed the toll boths.

PGBT has been going on for 20, and they say it won't be paid for until 2030-2050. Do the math. They also keep making up shit to do, just to continue charging tolls.
                    so you are saying that they dont do it like they used to back in the good ol days?

Comment

so you are saying that they dont do it like they used to back in the good ol days?

You've been starting some really bizarre arguments lately.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not so poor yet that I can't afford the NTTA tolls if I choose to use their roads.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          I'm glad I'm not so poor yet that I can't afford the NTTA tolls if I choose to use their roads.

Well, that isn't completely missing the point or anything.

Comment

I sure am glad I am not too ignorant to assume others are broke or "too poor" to use toll roads much less too ignorant to comprehend the reason for the OP.

Perhaps we(I) are/am upset that they are using our/my own tax dollars to come after citizens for an offense that was committed on a private road.

Of course, I understand the JP/FTA issues as those are city/state request and entities.
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Point is the NTTA teaming up with the TX DPS doesn't affect me or bother me in the least, unlike some other posters.

Comment

Point is the NTTA teaming up with the TX DPS doesn't affect me or bother me in the least, unlike some other posters.
                                Good for you

So you came in here looking for "At-A-Boy's"?

Comment

Working...
                                X