Stolen Truck - 2014 F-250 White Plat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Truck - 2014 F-250 White Plat

Keep an eye out when you're out an about. Was stolen over by Wester Center and 35w. He hasn't had any lucky lately

Aren't these trucks armed with pat's key system?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

One of my good friends is a FT. Worth Police Sgt. and has told me numerous times about how much of a hotbed that area is for stolen diesels.

Apparently there is a ring that is picking them off (almost daily at one point), and they've recovered very few...most stolen are 6.0 & 6.4 PSD's, and they suspect there is a shop behind it all that is reselling (and maybe installing) the engines....the few they've recovered were all missing the drivetrain.

He said one night they picked up on one....gave chase, and the guy led them to an on-ramp where he slid the truck sideways to block the ramp (one of those with concrete walls on both sides)....bailed out the passenger door and ran on foot (they chased on foot), and he ran down the ramp to another truck that came speeding up the hwy. and picked him up....by the time the cop ran back to his car they were long gone. Apparently a professionally planned type operation.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Yes, it was most likely towed off
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Reemo your friend wouldn't happen to be Matt, would it?

Comment

That's close to home. Anyone have any anti theft suggestions for mine
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
              Call or PM Eric (EW on here). He's at AutoSound Bedford. Highly recommend.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Reemo your friend wouldn't happen to be Matt, would it?
                Negative. My friend is far less expressive.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

If they are towing them, all I can think of is a tilt sensor, proximity sensor, and GPS tracking device.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    GPS tracking device.
                    This and not that BS lojack either.

Comment

make sure your insurance is paid up and don't over-invest in the truck

if you locate it, you're going to be left with a molested truck with a theft claim on the title history...

If they want it that bad, they can have it IMO
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        Yes, it was most likely towed off
                        Thats what I was thinking.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

lojack is what 600 or so. On a 60k truck that's a good value. And if they can't recover it its 5k in your pocket. Peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            make sure your insurance is paid up and don't over-invest in the truck

if you locate it, you're going to be left with a molested truck with a theft claim on the title history...

If they want it that bad, they can have it IMO
                            This right here.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He just got a new badass job - So he has had some good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X