Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin offers virginity for 1/2 million

30 April 2014

A 28-year-old medical school student who is auctioning off her virginity on the internet has already received bids as high as $550,000, as she reveals her face in an effort to attract more hefty offers.

The student, who is using the alias ‘Elizabeth Raine,’ launched her online auction on March 31 and initially hid her face to conceal her identity before later deciding it would help convince skeptical customers.

Just a week before bidding ends on May 7, the current top bid listed on her website is $550,000.

Raine claims that while she’s doing this for the money primarily, she is also attracted by the adventure, eroticism, scandal and the chance to challenge norms about virginity.

She added that she’s been planning the auction for a year and it’s transformed her, making her more educated about prostitution, virginity and ‘slut-shaming.’

Raine told the Huffington Post she was born in the southwest but spent much of her childhood in Saudi Arabia because of her dad’s job in the oil industry.

He mom died when she was 10, which was tragic but the trauma is not the reason she is choosing this path to riches.

She told news website that she’s still a virgin because sex and relationships came second to school work and other commitments.

‘I have a busy life. I am picky and guys were never a priority,’ she said.

Raine claims to have bachelor’s degrees in both biology and engineering and is currently completing a combined MD/PhD program, but she’s concerned her ‘business venture’ may get her thrown out of college if officials learn she’s the ‘Med School Virgin.’

‘Lawyers have different opinions on whether I’d get kicked out, but one lawyer I trust believes it won’t happen,’ she said.

She believes that she has thought of all the details and is confident she ‘can execute and control’ the unique ‘transaction,’ which will in fact take place in Australia because prostitution is illegal in the U.S.

To be safe, the winner must have no STIs and be willing to wear a condom.

He must also not be drunk or on drugs during the encounter, attempt anal sex or treat her violently.

She, however, told the Huffington Post that she is open to kissing the winning bidder, and believes she could even fall in love with the man who pays the most for her flower.

‘I wouldn’t rule out love, but it’s very unlikely,’ Raine said.

Raine said while she likes older guys and tall men, she knows she can’t control who wins. But she has ruled out sleeping with a woman, claiming that would be ‘out of my comfort zone.’

She also can’t guarantee that she’ll be any good in the sack.

‘There will be a legal contract between us,’ she said. ‘[The winner] may not be happy [with the sex], but he knows what he’s paying for.’
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

"sorry it hurts too much" Walks away with $550k
    2012 GT500

Comment

If the 'H' checks out, I might be in for $550,001.00
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

She wants someone to make it "Raine"

Comment

28 year old virgin? Only if she paid me.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Other stipulations:

Must not be a woman
            Must not STD's
            Must wear a condom
            Must be attracted to buyer

Comment

This is straight up prostitution. And for a half mill the condom request is bs. I hope she doesn't expect the guy to be easy on her cause she's fixing to get pounded on.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                This is straight up prostitution. And for a half mill the condom request is bs. I hope she doesn't expect the guy to be easy on her cause she's fixing to get pounded on.
                And in the butt, and she better be ready to give my prostate a tongue bath.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sorry, missed the rest:

No anal
                  No violence
                  Must be nice to her

You get 12 hours in an upscale hotel and her family and friends know where she is at all times.

Comment

My guess is, NO ONE is going to pay for that or at least more than they could hire a high priced call girl who can be paid to be okay with butt stuff.

She is gonna end up giving that shit up for FREE.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Virgins are cool when you're 15...
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have had better looking virgins than that for free.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

First timers are dogshit in bed, why would I pay for that?

Comment

Donald Sterling might go check it out.

Comment

She meh, not worth half a mil, virgin or not. Her being 28 makes me leery of the validity of her virginity, especially being a girl that's attracted by the adventure, eroticism, scandal."

Comment

Working...
                              X