Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft IE bug

Anyone else being affected by this BS?

If you are in IE right now, you better close it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or turn off the plugin.

But seriously, don't use IE. Problem solved.
    sigpic

Comment

It's Adobe's fault. Hasn't Apple killed Flash yet?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Between the zero day bug and heartbleed, we've had a field day with them in our IT dept.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Mozilla and Crazybrowser>IE

Comment

My work PC is still running XP and IE8, should be a fun week.

Comment

Chrome, nukka

Comment

I'm not great with all this IT stuff so I'll ask. If my windows 7 was just reinstalled then the default browser is IE correct? How do I swap it to Google Chrome without first pulling it up to download in IE? Do I look it up in "safe mode" or something?

Comment

just using IE is not going to blow up your computer! HA HA
                  1. First you have to install adobe flash
                  2. then you have to get infected with a malware that uses this specific vulnerability
                  3. than you have to visit an infected website that triggers the malware.

Comment

Mitigating Factors:
                    • By default, Internet Explorer on Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2 runs in a restricted mode that is known as Enhanced Security Configuration. This mode mitigates this vulnerability.
                    • By default, all supported versions of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, and Windows Mail open HTML email messages in the Restricted sites zone. The Restricted sites zone, which disables script and ActiveX controls, helps reduce the risk of an attacker being able to use this vulnerability to execute malicious code. If a user clicks a link in an email message, the user could still be vulnerable to exploitation of this vulnerability through the web-based attack scenario.
                    • An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could gain the same user rights as the current user. Users whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than users who operate with administrative user rights.
                    • In a web-based attack scenario, an attacker could host a website that contains a webpage that is used to exploit this vulnerability. In addition, compromised websites and websites that accept or host user-provided content or advertisements could contain specially crafted content that could exploit this vulnerability. In all cases, however, an attacker would have no way to force users to visit these websites. Instead, an attacker would have to convince users to visit the website, typically by getting them to click a link in an email message or Instant Messenger message that takes users to the attacker's website.

Recommendation. Please see the Suggested Actions section of this advisory for more information.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Why in the hell would anyone use IE anyways? Might as well fire up Netscape while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Why in the hell would anyone use IE anyways? Might as well fire up Netscape while you're at it.
                        There are several enterprise web applications that are coded to only run in IE. Nexsure for insurance agencies is the one I have had the most experience with.

Comment

yup, we have enterprise stuff that can only run in IE... Chrome for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            All those guys took that architecture to Mozilla, so yeah. I be Netscapin'.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fix is official today.....

70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                              X