Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried kicking field goals for the heck of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can nail 25-30 yards pretty consistently (8 of 10 or so), up to 40 yards I'm about 50%. I don't have much more power after that so anything over 45 is mostly miss. Last time out though I did hit 3 50 yarders in a row...definatley not normal but I was stoked.
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

We'll always try it for the fun of it before we play flag football. We all suck haha. I can hit a max of about 20 yard of a FG, but its too bad its a soccer kick and would get blocked easily if it were in a real game.

I can punt the shit out of a ball. Stupid question, but is it normal to be left handed and to kick with your right leg?
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        You think that's hard, try playing hockey. The pros make it look like childs play, until you have to skate, handle a puck, and keep from having the shit knocked outta you.

I still think of all the pro sports, hockey takes the most talent.
        This. Hockey has to have the steepest learning curve of just about any sport out there. I understand the offensive and defensive schemes and most of the intellectual concepts in hockey, but the even the most basic of physical skills is plain tough to conquer in hockey. Whole lot of fun, though.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
          We'll always try it for the fun of it before we play flag football. We all suck haha. I can hit a max of about 20 yard of a FG, but its too bad its a soccer kick and would get blocked easily if it were in a real game.

I can punt the shit out of a ball. Stupid question, but is it normal to be left handed and to kick with your right leg?
          i'm the exact opposite, right handed, have more control with my left foot, more power with my right foot. made pk's interesting for the opponents
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            For the record, I hope texas tech catches aids.

Man, at least make it something curable. You don't want all of this going to waste do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Man, at least make it something curable. You don't want all of this going to waste do you?

Comment

I kicked in highschool. I loved going out there with the game on the line. Farthest I had to kick in a game was 40 yards, but would make 50 yards in practice consistently. Man I haven't kicked a ball in 15 years! I feel old now. It takes repetion to be consistent. I was always staying after practice to kick to get better.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Looks like a bunch of strippers.. Not in a bad way, just don't look like you would expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    Looks like a bunch of strippers.. Not in a bad way, just don't look like you would expect.
                    Of the two black girls, one has a 5head and the other looks like Caron Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      But bikinis and high heels is normally such a classy look.....

Comment

Working...
                      X