Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally the way an execution should be carried out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the way an execution should be carried out....

Too bad they won't continue this with more of this kind of dirt bag.

Clayton Lockett, 38, was declared unconscious 10 minutes after the first of the state's new three-drug combination was administered. Three minutes later, though, he began breathing heavily, writhing on the gurney, clenching his teeth and straining to lift his head off the pillow.

Haha motherfucker....I hope it was scary shit for you!!

For the record...this was his crime....

A four-time felon, Lockett, 38, was convicted of shooting 19-year-old Stephanie Neiman with a sawed-off shotgun and watching as two accomplices buried her alive in rural Kay County in 1999 after Neiman and a friend arrived at a home the men were robbing.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Good, hope it was brutally painful.

Comment

I second that on the botch execution. Read it on CNN this morning. I am glad it was painful, he killed someone and now that POS is dead as well.

Comment

Yup, it took 45 minutes to die and he was withering in pain and trying to talk and was in obvious pain until his heart went into cardiac arrest, enjoy bitch!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Isnt this the guy who didnt want the regular cocktail that they normally give, and went to court over it? I think it is, and if so, he had it coming. Fuck him either way.

Bring back public hangings and firing squads.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Isnt this the guy who didnt want the regular cocktail that they normally give, and went to court over it? I think it is, and if so, he had it coming. Fuck him either way.

Bring back public hangings and firing squads.
            I think few states still use those methods.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Fuck em

Comment

I wish they would have resuscitated him and then tried again.

Comment

I know I'd rather be shot than take one of those cocktails. A bullet is quick and clean versus all of that bullshit.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm not seeing the botched part of this execution. ..looks like it went fine to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

I remember when this guy killed the girl that he was put to death over. She was one tough little redneck bitch.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Hooray for the Constitution.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          A bullet is quick and clean.
                          Yeah and 100% effective... Nobody survives getting shot.

Comment

CNN just started off this story with "An execution goes horribly horribly wrong..."
                            I do not see the problem with how it was carried out.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                              Yeah and 100% effective... Nobody survives getting shot.
                              That's why you do one shot and then pop another in the head at point blank range or.. stay with me on this one, go for a high caliber like a 500. You're not going to walk away when your head is a canoe
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X