X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pervert hacks baby monitor.

Fucked up shit.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Wireless camera for the baby... bad idea.

Comment

You would have to be parked in my driveway to get our signal. For neighborhoods with houses 10' from each other or for apartments then it would be a concern. My closest neighbor's house is a 150'+ and the signal will not reach that far. Hell it reaches to the shed in the backyard but only if you are standing in the doorway of it; move a few feet in and the signal is lost. I would say the one we have is only good for about 50' at best.

I absolutely love our cameras and the portable monitor. When our kid naps, I get work done. All I have to do is turn the volume up and set it on the counter next to me. Heck, I am trying to put another 2 up so I can put one at the backdoor and one in the living room to 'spy' on the dogs.

Toys”R”Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more. C'mon, Let's Play!

They claim 600', but there is no way it is even a tenth of that.

Internet based cameras are far worse for personal security.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Any camera on a network that is connected to the Internet could potentially be accessed via the Internet.

The reality is, if you take the time to do the basics the chances decrease dramatically. Most times you dig into these things and the folks have little to no basic security in place for the device. They do not want to learn the basics, set it up as quickly and "easy" as possible - then bam complain when this happens.

To me it's the same as draining the oil in your car and complaining when the motor blows. They have no ground to stand on - but they like to mention the vendor/company names like it is their fault.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm sorry but picking up the phone instead of immediately going to check seemed stupid. If I'm hearing strange voices in my kids room I'm getting there real asapish

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Our cameras are wireless but not IP. They aren't web accessible. I know they can be hacked into fairly easily but they would have to be pretty close to the house. Close enough for me to find them and do some serious damage...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Any camera on a network that is connected to the Internet could potentially be accessed via the Internet.

The reality is, if you take the time to do the basics the chances decrease dramatically. Most times you dig into these things and the folks have little to no basic security in place for the device. They do not want to learn the basics, set it up as quickly and "easy" as possible - then bam complain when this happens.

To me it's the same as draining the oil in your car and complaining when the motor blows. They have no ground to stand on - but they like to mention the vendor/company names like it is their fault.
              This was my first thought too.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post

Agreed 100%.

Comment

Being an asshole doesn't make one a pervert, having a bovine fetish though...

Comment

They likely had a foscam which has the webserver and remote control options all built in.

by default its on port 80 and is open authentication so it's not hard to connect.

Wouldn't be surprised that someone just wardialed their ip range and then logged in and decided to fuck around. calling that person a hacker is just funny tho.

Comment

people have been hacking these ip cams for years, I was wondering when something would happen like this
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

"hakes"??

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          "hakes"??

god bless.
                          making haking?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            making haking?
                            It irritated me enough to making fixing.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

What's wrong with hating baby monitors, or shaking them? I guess you wouldn't want to rake them. Was his name Jake? Did he like to bake? Was it a cake? OMG, tell me it wasn't a snake!

Comment

Working...
                              X