• Show
Clear All

Good call.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Wife wanted an MDX until she test drove one and realized how big it was.

Sorta off-topic but we are looking for cars for my wife, too, as her lease is up in August. She thought she wanted an Infiniti EX crossover thing until she drove it. She didn't like the soft steering wheel and gas pedal feel, but she's coming from a Mini Cooper. I'm hoping she leans towards the G37/!50 route, because then I won't feel like a soccer mom driving it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Try the RDX?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

Sorta off-topic but we are looking for cars for my wife, too, as her lease is up in August. She thought she wanted an Infiniti EX crossover thing until she drove it. She didn't like the soft steering wheel and gas pedal feel, but she's coming from a Mini Cooper. I'm hoping she leans towards the G37/!50 route, because then I won't feel like a soccer mom driving it around.
          I love the way the car drives! Put it in sport mode and the steering and throttle feel awesome for an suv..
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I still want a Saab 9-7x Aero.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Me too.. I might get one to use as a rig pig!
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Ford Edge? New Cherokee?

I will say that we absolutely love the SH-AWD in our TL. Haven't driven an MDX though.
                I love my Ford Edge. Decent mileage, nice power and quite a bit of room
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Try the RDX?
                  We have not. It is still on the list though. The problem is finding one in our price range that is a 2013 or newer, since she doesn't like the old body style. A TL is on her short list, too, though. I'm trying to get her to lean towards the G37 or an AWD TL

Comment

Isuzu VehiCROSS
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      Me too.. I might get one to use as a rig pig!
                      Don't wreck one like that!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Ive seen a few come through the auction, and they fall apart just like the trailblazers do. Oh, and you cant by the saab specific parts new anymore...
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Ive seen a few come through the auction, and they fall apart just like the trailblazers do. Oh, and you cant by the saab specific parts new anymore...
                          A coworker had one and it was a gigantic piece of shit. She traded it in after 15,000 miles.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            A coworker had one and it was a gigantic piece of shit. She traded it in after 15,000 miles.
                            saab touched it.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My wife drives a Saab Aero. We both love it. It rides smooth, it has a throaty sound, it's quick as hell, leather seats feel good. The only challenge we have with it is that the gas mileage isn't all that wonderful and the console lid can squeak at times. I've installed a datlogger, and a CAI. I'm installing a wb on it this weekend to get it tuned. Next on the to do list is e fans and a trans cooler. Actual owner here, and I find nothing pos about it.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                                Caddy srx

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                The X3 is tiny on the inside. Look at the X5.

Cadillac SRX literally is a driving blind spot. I test drove it and couldn't see shit out of the back and rear sides.

Also check out Infiniti JX30 (I think?) - the midsize SUV.

My wife wants a Porsche Cayenne but she can find someone else to get it for her...
                                Anyone else have any input on the new body style SRX? My fiance is wanting to replace ger g35 with an SUV and the SRX is at the top of the list.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X