Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicle parked on my station. Can I have it towed off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle parked on my station. Can I have it towed off?

One of the fuel stations my company owns has a vehicle parked on the lot and it hasn't moved in 5 days. Do I just call Titan tow and have them haul it off or do I need to file a police report first it something?

Call the police and report it.
    The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
      Call the police and report it.
      X2

Comment

You can but it is better if you have posted signs. Usually a local wrecker service will post them for free and then they have the contract. You can call the POPO to make sure its not stolen.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Is there a rotting smell coming from the trunk area?

Comment

Private property?

Tow it.

Comment

claim it

Texas law enforcement agencies will seize abandoned motor vehicles and try to contact their last owners or lien holders to let them know it has the vehicle. If an agency can't locate them within a specific time, the car will go up for auction and can be purchased free from liens or title.

Comment

Empty ambien bottles visible inside car? Someone might be out looking for it

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                  Nice!!!

Comment

Kyle is taking care of it for me. Thanks guys

Comment

Before it leaves check the trunk for anything interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        You can but it is better if you have posted signs. Usually a local wrecker service will post them for free and then they have the contract. You can call the POPO to make sure its not stolen.
                        And then they can tow shit that you don't even want them to.

Comment

Tie onto it and drag it out into the street, then call the cops and report an abandoned vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                            Lmao, it's amazing that dude actually found his car days later.

Comment

Working...
                            X