Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Jesus.

So you want cops to sit in a substation and only respond to calls? No preventative patrol?

I didn't say anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Stop resisting.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Better check the expiration date!

Comment

Jesus.

So you want cops to sit in a substation and only respond to calls? No preventative patrol?
          That's quite a stretch.

Does your fence keep out satellites too?
          Do police departments use satellites to gather evidence without a warrant, and consider anything found as being in plain view?

Not sure if serious or just baiting.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Better check the expiration date!
            lmfao

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            That's quite a stretch.
            No!

Nice to see things are back to business as usual.

Comment

Does your fence keep out satellites too?
              Are the satellites taking images to prosecute me if someone doesn't like what they see? How about you stick to good old fashioned police work and getting warrants instead of violating the 4th and 5th amendment there Sparky?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

lmfao

No!

Nice to see things are back to business as usual.
                Business of you being a prick?

As far as I know, you never stopped.

Comment

If an officer is in the airplane / helicopter, then that would meet the criteria (according to Wiki). Using a drone does not.

As to your second point, cameras pointing to things visible to the general public. There is no expectation of privacy. A camera mounted to a drone or rc car or something, that can take the camera to an area where there is an expectation of privacy, is a whole different ball of wax.

My only concern would be warrant-less searches.
                  So the general public puts traffic cams on light poles that are 100' off the ground? What about "evidence" gathered from those?

Do police departments use satellites to gather evidence without a warrant, and consider anything found as being in plain view?

Not sure if serious or just baiting.
                  The military uses satellite imagery, we all know this. What would be the difference? Could an officer gain intel from Google maps if it's in plain view of that imagery? If the general public can log onto Google maps and see it, why couldn't LEO use it for evidence?

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Are the satellites taking images to prosecute me if someone doesn't like what they see? How about you stick to good old fashioned police work and getting warrants instead of violating the 4th and 5th amendment there Sparky?
                  See my above comment. Why don't you come show me how to do "my job", or are you still too jacked up on meds to come out?

Comment

So the general public puts traffic cams on light poles that are 100' off the ground? What about "evidence" gathered from those?

The military uses satellite imagery, we all know this. What would be the difference? Could an officer gain intel from Google maps if it's in plain view of that imagery? If the general public can log onto Google maps and see it, why couldn't LEO use it for evidence?

See my above comment. Why don't you come show me how to do "my job", or are you still too jacked up on meds to come out?
                    The military is forbidden from sending troops to your house for breaking the law. See, I'd not have to tell you how to do your job if you didn't think every overstep by government was peachy because it makes your job easier.

If you can't figure out how a drone with a camera flying over someone's private property, taking pictures for police agencies is an issue.... I've got nothing. You probably don't remember the oath you took to defend the constitution and I pity you.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      The military is forbidden from sending troops to your house for breaking the law. See, I'd not have to tell you how to do your job if you didn't think every overstep by government was peachy because it makes your job easier.

If you can't figure out how a drone with a camera flying over someone's private property, taking pictures for police agencies is an issue.... I've got nothing. You probably don't remember the oath you took to defend the constitution and I pity you.
                      I don't need your pity.

I do need you to come ride out and explain my job since you think you know it better than I do.

How long were you on active duty?

And I don't believe that your private property extends ad infinitum into outer space.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Compton and Long Beach together, now you know you're in trouble.
                        aint nothin but a g thing, baby.

Comment

Business of you being a prick?

As far as I know, you never stopped.

No, the business of you misunderstanding the English language, then building your arguments on delusions of eloquence.

Comment

No, the business of you misunderstanding the English language, then building your arguments on delusions of eloquence.
                            If you keep saying it enough, you will eventually believe it.

Comment

Holy shit, SMFH.
                              Ded

Comment

If you keep saying it enough, you will eventually believe it.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly have you "changed" about your posting habits? I haven't personally noticed anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X