Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    lmao!

Reminds me of the Ebay Ad I was looking at a few weeks ago, I was searching for a fan control switch, I found it for $18.00, I went to buy it and I get a message that the seller is on vacation and it gives me a date a couple of days later.
    I was like OK, I saved it and went back a few days later, I get the same message and another couple of days, I was like OK, again. The day comes and I go to buy it and its $27.00, still less by a couple of bucks then other vendors, but I was like WTF. I sent him a message and he tries to play dumb, I went ahead and bought it somewhere else and paid more, fuck that guy!
    Shit, I have one in the garage you coulda' had for free!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Shit, I have one in the garage you coulda' had for free!
      FUCK!

I'll be over to help Lyn with applying Zaino this weekend on the GHG, I'll pick it up then...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        FUCK!

I'll be over to help Lyn with applying Zaino this weekend on the GHG, I'll pick it up then...
        2 coats fo Zaino, I have ZFX, but a third of the car has been repainted!

Comment

I think I may have a couple Aaron. I'll check in the garage next time I go back to you-know-who's house.
          68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
          63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
          i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Thanks guys, looks like I've got one located.

Comment

Iv got a bunch of 1/2" stainless tubing you could use instead. I also have the bender and hose ridge tool.

Comment

Working...
              X