Who did it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    No sure bet they even cared about the tires. May have slashed them all just to get the wheels off.

Guessing the dealerships have insurance and probably could careless.
    Yeah, I doubt they are careless.

They will be throwing a fit that these wont be able to sell until they have new tires and new wheels on them.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

They will be throwing a fit that these wont be able to sell until they have new tires and new wheels on them.
      Yeah - edited...

I doubt they'll be out of money at the end, but yeah - you're probably right sucks having stuck inventory.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Armorwheellocks.com. Jus sayin... buddy invented these. Check it out. He has a few vids on there to give u an idea how this will work. And not in the thieves favor.
        Last edited by Tannerm; 04-21-2014, 02:49 PM. Reason: I really fucking hate auto correct sometimes. bids? How about VIDS

Comment

I'm sure they care as the deductible isn't free but eventually they'll get coverage for having static inventory and will probably get hold back money from GM.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I'm sure they care as the deductible isn't free but eventually they'll get coverage for having static inventory and will probably get hold back money from GM.
            Toyota didnt when we got hail on the corolla's. I had a dealer in Austin order all of the Escalade hoods I could find to put on their cars.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Toyota didnt when we got hail on the corolla's. I had a dealer in Austin order all of the Escalade hoods I could find to put on their cars.
              Do you sell Toyota's or are you in the service side?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                Do you sell Toyota's or are you in the service side?
                I worked at a dealership that sold them, and more-so the bodyshop that was repairing them.

Comment

I worked at a dealership that sold them, and more-so the bodyshop that was repairing them.
                  I need the hookup on Toyota parts

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    I need the hookup on Toyota parts
                    me too.

Comment

So uh.... who has the balls to post up "20 sets of Escalade wheels/tires for sale" on CL?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        So uh.... who has the balls to post up "20 sets of Escalade wheels/tires for sale" on CL?

Has anyone checked to see if that guy that stole the smoker is out on bail?

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                          or just a butt load of Harbor Freight Impact sockets, that way you don't have to waste time removing the wedged wheel locks.
                          I'm curious how that works on wheel locks. Most of the ones I have used are round and smooth on the outside with an inset/female pattern in the middle that the key pushes into. I'm sure there's still a way to get them off, and there are probably only so many keys, but I'd be interested to see how they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            I'm curious how that works on wheel locks. Most of the ones I have used are round and smooth on the outside with an inset/female pattern in the middle that the key pushes into. I'm sure there's still a way to get them off, and there are probably only so many keys, but I'd be interested to see how they do it.
                            You pay the part's department to take the locking lug off each wheel.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

rimlox.com

their site is down, but they have a 10k insurance on any set of wheels they have the locks on.

Comment

The trucks in Richardson was at my dealership. Not being able to sell the trucks and a large deductible is not anything we wanted. Going on 3 weeks and still can't get all the parts. I was talking to the insurance adjuster he said its happening all over the country. 55 trucks were hit in San Antonio a few days before we were hit.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
                                54 Olds 88 2dr HT
                                12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X