Quality of life improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get rid of all social media.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      I keep thinking that there are things in life that I am missing out on that could substantially improve my life, I was hoping to get some feedback on what events have changed your life for the better, day to day, etc. Some examples I can think of are, drinking caffeine, exercise, eating healthy (or unhealthy), having a family, doing yoga etc.

I just turned 30 and I feel like shit most of the time, I'm tired mentally and physically. I remember a few years ago I quit drinking caffeine and felt better overall but I slid back into drinking it, a few months ago I decided to stop again and never bounced back to that "good" state so I started it back up and feel better but not great.
      You know what would fix up my quality of life? If they would stop all the fucking construction on 114/O'Connor. Fuck those ass-holes.

Comment

I recomend you do her in da butt

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hunting. Its just me and the woods. In the fall ill sit around 70 days in a row in a tree the last few hours of the day.

Watch the sun go down and relax. If the big buck im after happens to show up it makes it even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Hunting. Its just me and the woods. In the fall ill sit around 70 days in a row in a tree the last few hours of the day.

Watch the sun go down and relax. If the big buck im after happens to show up it makes it even better.
            also agree.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lots of sex with lots of women, and keep the conversation and nonsexual interaction to a minimum. And find some hobbies to keep you occupied the rest of the time.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Lots of sex with lots of women, and keep the conversation and nonsexual interaction to a minimum. And find some hobbies to keep you occupied the rest of the time.
                So you have lots of hobbies?
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I've had to cut back on them.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    get rid of all social media.
                    if you can sit back and just enjoy social media for what it is and not get involved, it can be very satifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                      if you can sit back and just enjoy social media for what it is and not get involved, it can be very satifying.
                      said no man ever, until today.

Comment

Social media is just like this site, and I find it comical every time someone with over 10k posts on here starts sucking their own dick about not being on fucking Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Relaxing. Spending time on your hobbies, but at a slow pace. Having a dog. Sleep. Lots of sleep.
                          Seems like travel is a big one for you
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            said no man ever, until today.
                            I let the retards go at it and just log FB for the lawls
                            Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Social media is just like this site
                            yep

Comment

I personally began drinking some stuff called Napolina and Green tea every morning...dropped my blood pressure by simply taking that stuff. Also I quit drinking cokes.

Lost a few pounds but just trying to stay active vs sitting on the couch after work.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                Seems like travel is a big one for you

That's a tough deal to explain. To a degree it does, but it's also very stressful. Plenty of things go wrong on all of those trips, but then in the middle of it you'll hit an awesome mountain pass with winding road, windows down, no traffic, and a badass song will pop up on your playlist out of no where, and the weight of what you're doing 2k miles from home hits you, and you just start grinning. The Mid Western Trip had a lot of those moments in Kansas, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah.

The Alaska trip, while awesome, was seriously stressful, although also very personally rewarding. They are ALL great to look back on, but they weren't 100% a party, that would be lying to myself. I try to focus on the positives of them, so it might come across a little bit more fun than it actually was, because once I get home, I'm not driving the 900th mile of the day, or dealing with a rock that has cracked some glass on the car(happened twice), arguing with the TSA over my fucking shaving cream, dodging animals in the road, left lane campers, my back ACHING etc etc. I wouldn't trade the experiences for anything, but they also do take a toll.

If I was just flying to Playa Del Carmen and hanging out at a resort for 6 days it would be a different story, but the road is an animal, and driving it that much takes a lot of stamina.

Comment

Working...
                                X