supercharged thunderbird CL add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I just noticed the map. And how about that. It's in Don's fiance and sister's former apartment complex. Maybe Don could trade him 8 or 9 Festiva's for it.
    he might go for about 9 festiva's
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      he might go for about 9 festiva's
      I wouldn't give 1 of my lovely Festivals for that thing, let alone 'about' 9...
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I wouldn't give 1 of my lovely Festivals for that thing, let alone 'about' 9...
        You are a strange, funny little man.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You are a strange, funny little man.
          Thank you for the kind words, Mr. President.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
            Hmmm 1358 miles from San Diego to Dallas on $180
            assuming avg price of gallon of gas is 3.50 gallon- that thing gets 26mpg...really
            My '86 5.0/aod/2.73 Thunderbird got 31 on a few road trips. But that was in the day of the 55mph speed limit, so take it with a grain of salt.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Thank you for the kind words, Mr. President.
              Not really president, more like director or something. I havent heard the title yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Hmmm 1358 miles from San Diego to Dallas on $180
                assuming avg price of gallon of gas is 3.50 gallon- that thing gets 26mpg...really
                His bullshit blows harder than that supercharger.

my 86 gt got 26 on the highway.
                How much less did it weigh?

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                My '86 5.0/aod/2.73 Thunderbird got 31 on a few road trips. But that was in the day of the 55mph speed limit, so take it with a grain of salt.
                I bet that thing was a beast out of the hole! I trashed the rearend in my 88 and had to stick a new axle in, the 2.73's were fantastic if you kept it reasonable. But the 0-60 time was shit.

Comment

AC needs recharged... it's super easy to do, but I wouldn't want to increase the value of the car by $500 for $30 and ten minutes of effort.

The $180 is what I spent on fuel on the way to TX. Obviously I filled up before I left California
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    His bullshit blows harder than that supercharger.

How much less did it weigh?

I bet that thing was a beast out of the hole! I trashed the rearend in my 88 and had to stick a new axle in, the 2.73's were fantastic if you kept it reasonable. But the 0-60 time was shit.
                    I dunno, what does that pile weigh, and what does an 86 gt convertible weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      But that was in the day of the 55mph speed limit, so take it with a grain of salt.

What the hell do speed limits have to do with anything you pussy?

Comment

Working...
                      X