No announcement yet.

Five Pitfalls of Owning a Classic Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost everytime I drive my GN I get people revving at me, thumbs up, and people asking if I wanna sell it. Its amusing.

Comment

i spent some time working in red oak (triumph aerostructures) i was suprised at how many clean classic cars i saw around there. you know the blue/grey fox gt that sits at chicken express? also saw a real nice maroon 64ish GTO. every days there was a hotrodder cruisin ovilla rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        i spent some time working in red oak (triumph aerostructures) i was suprised at how many clean classic cars i saw around there. you know the blue/grey fox gt that sits at chicken express? also saw a real nice maroon 64ish GTO. every days there was a hotrodder cruisin ovilla rd.
        There's a lotta nice cars tucked away down here that I see occasionally.

Comment

Watch out for that badass little Mustang II. I hear he owns Ovilla Rd.

Comment

yall know anything about gizmo's customs? i met those guys at that chicken express and we talked cars during lunch. they invited me to come check out the shop but i never did.

Comment

yall know anything about gizmo's customs? i met those guys at that chicken express and we talked cars during lunch. they invited me to come check out the shop but i never did.
              Is that the shop on 342 that does upholstery? I took an F-body seat in to get restitched and they wanted like $200.

Comment

yeah thats the shop

Comment

Good read! Life's better in an old Challenger...

Comment

i met those guys at that chicken express .
                    please know im laughing every so slightly on the inside.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i was waiting for it

Comment

i was waiting for it
                        on the flipside, i cant dance and my pecker is tiny!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

on the otherside, i wish i coulda bought a JKU, but.. i dont wanna be the first..

Comment

I was working in my garage one day while my neighbor was holding a gun class. During one of their breaks an older man notices my 72 Rivi in my garage. I walks over and says, "Nice car, is it for sale?"
                            to which I reply, "Thanks, but no its not for sale."
                            He shot me a look like I had just pissed on his shoes, and got real offended. He muttered something and walked away all butt hurt and angry. It's not like it was in a parking lot with a sign on the window or anything. It was in my fucking garage p on wheel dollys.

It was almost as bad as when someone walks up to you asking if you will sell your car that you are not trying to sell and then get offended because you want more than they think its worth.
                            "How much would you sell me that car for?"
                            "I don't know, never thought about selling it... Um, $8k?"
                            "What? thats to much money for that thing. You'll never get more than $3k."
                            "Well it's a good thing I wasn't fucking trying to sell it then isn't it!!"

Comment

on the otherside, i wish i coulda bought a JKU, but.. i dont wanna be the first..
                              Couldn't PM you for some reason, you see the leveling kit in the classifieds??

God bless.

Comment

good lookin out

Comment

Working...
                                X