X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texting driver who slammed into cyclist: "I, like, just don't care."

What an unimaginable cunt.

Poor Kimberley Davis.

The 21-year-old Australian woman was livid when she slammed into a bicyclist while texting late last year, putting dents in her car. The victim suffered a spinal fracture and would spend the next three months in a hospital, but Davis wasn't having any of it, The Standard reports.

"I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it," she told a responding officer two days after the Sept. 20 collision. "I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist."

Davis, of Port Fairy, pleaded guilty on Monday to dangerous driving and was fined $4,500. Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist. She called emergency responders but parked more than 300 feet away from the victim and refused to offer him help.

Davis couldn't contain her sadness after the loss of her license, and she made her woes known on Facebook:

The photo above appears to show that Davis expects to get her license back in May. She won't -- a judge on Monday suspended her license for another nine months.

The wife of the injured cyclist -- who got spinal surgery and was told he could have been a paraplegic -- said she was deeply disappointed that Davis' license wasn't suspended for longer.

What, no selfie with the injured cyclist in the background?!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I call for sterilization!
        WH

Comment

What a clueless, selfish bitch.... fuck her.
          sigpic

Comment

I was driving down I20 Tuesday (West bound before 408) and a VW bug just drifted over on a girl in front of me in Audi. AG (Audi Girl) over reacted and whipped car to the left to avoid her and got sideways and spun into the medium just missing the wall. She recovered and back on roadway in front of me all at about 65 to 70mph. VW was oblivious to what happened and keep cruising down the road. I finally caught up to her in GP and she was texting away and drifting again- stupid biatch

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              I was driving down I20 Tuesday (West bound before 408) and a VW bug just drifted over on a girl in front of me in Audi. AG (Audi Girl) over reacted and whipped car to the left to avoid her and got sideways and spun into the median just missing the wall. She recovered and back on roadway in front of me all at about 65 to 70mph. VW was oblivious to what happened and keep cruising down the road. I finally caught up to her in GP and she was texting away and drifting again- stupid biatch
              And you didn't call 911?

Jeez.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                And you didn't call 911?

Jeez.
                why? Audi girl over corrected and spun herself out. Sounds like no damage. No damage, no crash, no cops needed...

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  And you didn't call 911?

Jeez.
                  No and report what?- I was trying not to wreck myself. AG didn't crash out

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  why? Audi girl over corrected and spun herself out. Sounds like no damage. No damage, no crash, no cops needed...
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    I was driving down I20 Tuesday (West bound before 408) and a VW bug just drifted over on a girl in front of me in Audi. AG (Audi Girl) over reacted and whipped car to the left to avoid her and got sideways and spun into the medium just missing the wall. She recovered and back on roadway in front of me all at about 65 to 70mph. VW was oblivious to what happened and keep cruising down the road. I finally caught up to her in GP and she was texting away and drifting again- stupid biatch
                    I would've called 911 and said "I think this drive might be drunk due to how much they're swerving."
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I would've called 911 and said "I think this drive might be drunk due to how much they're swerving."
                      But you said she was texting, you didn't say you thought she was drunk. thats different

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        But you said she was texting, you didn't say you thought she was drunk. thats different
                        ......... i didn't say anything
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X