X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Lyft.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

just make eric drive you.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Thanks guys. Any tips on how to use it? It took me a while to figure out that I had to download an app. Did that, but now it just gives me a map and wants me to set a pickup location. No instructions on how to use it. I'm hesitant to enter an address. Is that going to send a driver out right now and charge me or can I just get a quote? What about changing options, notifications, etc? I'm searching the help menu articles from that link above, but not getting much useful info. Admittedly, I'm not great with phone/app technology. I like to read instructions and gather info. They should make this more user friendly for newbies like me, imho, or at least provide clear instructions and explanations on how to use it. Frustrating.
        The App is so much easier if you had an iPhone, that's why!

Comment

Thanks. I just want a quote for spot A to spot B, but I am not at either spot. I guess I can't do that until I am at spot A (home) later tonight.
          Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          I've only used on an iPhone, but you can enter both addresses manually if you want to do so.

Comment

Probably! I should have loaded the app onto my iPhone. I'll do that now...

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
            I've only used on an iPhone, but you can enter both addresses manually if you want to do so.
            Ya, I can't get it to work on my S4. The app (or phone) was freezing up a lot anyway. Will try the iPhone.

Comment

Okay, from the iphone, it's definitely easier to navigate. I was able to enter both locations manually, pretty simple. But, it gives me a message saying it cannot estimate the fare between those locations, and refers me to the rate sheet. Fair enough. Why the hell can't it tell me that with the S4? Oh well.

Looks like if I do the SUV, it's gonna be pushing $300. Pass!

Comment

damn where are you going to/from?
                300?! that's limo monies.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  damn where are you going to/from?
                  300?! that's limo monies.
                  Mansfield to Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas. They charge like $4/mile and $.45/minute. It's 32 miles. There's always bad traffic when there is a concert, so I have to figure at least an hour.

Their small cars are cheaper, but no one wants to ride 3 across in the back seat of a car for an hour each way.

Gonna check out the one Adam posted.

Comment

Didnt know people still used Limo's....
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      too crazy for pics. plus if I post them on here, people from work will know who it is and then i'll get stabbed or something.
                      Please tell me it's the redhead from the infomart
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

For $300 would it be cheaper to get a hotel nearby the event and take a taxi back and forth, then drive home the next morning, after you sober up?

Comment

For $300 would it be cheaper to get a hotel nearby the event and take a taxi back and forth, then drive home the next morning, after you sober up?
                          Definitely. The first idea was just get a hotel really close, but that is a rough area. We could get one a little further out and still do the cab thing, but I'd much rather stay back at home, so that's where the transportation idea came up. But ya, $300 is silly for a plain SUV, and I'm not paying $125+ to be crammed in a small car. If I'm paying $100-ish, I could just deal with a stinky yellow cab minivan and have some elbow room. Guess I was hoping for a nice two car or SUV for under $200, or maybe a basic limo for a little more.

Comment

Come up with an extra dmb ticket and I'll dd !

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Come up with an extra dmb ticket and I'll dd !
                              Lawn seats are $55! That's what we got.

We're going with the old lady's brother and his wife. Some long overdue bonding thing. Should be awkward, but I'll be drunk and I like the shit out of Dave (no homo), so I'm looking forward to it. The more I think about it, I may use this as an excuse to pretend I'm dfwm balla status and spring for the limo. The old lady just told me she's never been in one. Hell, she might be lying. Scandalous. I'm drunk right now.

Comment

Thanks guys. Any tips on how to use it? It took me a while to figure out that I had to download an app. Did that, but now it just gives me a map and wants me to set a pickup location. No instructions on how to use it. I'm hesitant to enter an address. Is that going to send a driver out right now and charge me or can I just get a quote? What about changing options, notifications, etc? I'm searching the help menu articles from that link above, but not getting much useful info. Admittedly, I'm not great with phone/app technology. I like to read instructions and gather info. They should make this more user friendly for newbies like me, imho, or at least provide clear instructions and explanations on how to use it. Frustrating.
                                Is it like ordering at Rudy's for the first time? What a PITA! At least places like Subway have big signs that say "Step one, pick your bread", etc.

And yes, I'm being totally serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X