Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you would think that with all the advancements in medicine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you would think that with all the advancements in medicine...

that they could straighten out peoples eyes

i'm at work and this older lady stopped for directions and she was crosseyed...bad. it was tough trying to talk to her without being distracted by her eye. i was nice to her and gave her the directions with a straight face but you know some people make it obvious they are staring. i felt bad for her

anyways, carry on...

My friends wife has a compass eye, I never know where she is looking

Comment

Doctors can fix it with surgery in some cases. My ex had twins before we met and they were both cross eyed. One was able to be corrected after two surgeries, but the other twin was on her 4th surgery the last I heard.
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

damn, i never knew they could. cool

Comment

Our maintenance guy for our shop has a lazy eye. It took me a whole year before I noticed it. He was always leaving as I was getting in. The one time I spoke to him he was explaining how I should clean one of our machines. I was looking right at him when I saw his left eye wasn't aimed at me. I blinked quickly and just focused between his eyes because I caught myself trying to choose one.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just look her straight in the eyes and... Well yeah. Hmmm.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              Doctors can fix it with surgery in some cases. My ex had twins before we met and they were both cross eyed. One was able to be corrected after two surgeries, but the other twin was on her 4th surgery the last I heard.
              How do your correct a kid with crossed eyes and not laugh?

Comment

Working...
              X